New User Hey, Hi, Hello!

Liebe

Hello everyone, this is my introduction I suppose.

My name is Shelby, but some of you if you came from Foopets or FYRP will know me as Stormy or Liebe.
I've been writing for many years, and often took breaks due to small personal reasons. Now that I am back, I would like to stay back. I am more than ready to start again, so if anyone has any ideas they'd like to run by me I am totally down! I don't bite I promise!

I write more on the advanced side, and would appreciate multiple paragraphs in a RP partner. I will do fantasy, real life, just about anything. I usually have two characters, though their names and personalities differ for each thread.

I look forward to meeting you all! Happy Roleplaying!

Welcome to STC, we're glad to have another writer with us. :>
Are you looking to join/start a group RP or are you more interested in a 1x1 type story?

Good to know! Well, I'm around if you have any questions about the approval process, the site, whatever. :>

We've run it before and it was pretty fun. We've made some changes and I'm pretty excited about it.

I'm so excited and it makes this approval waiting a million times harder!
I remember the feeling. Just make sure you're posting some content in the threads that are available so that your account can get flagged for review. :>

Back