New User Hey-ho!

luka

Hello!
I'm Luka, your token Slavic roleplayer! I'm rping for a good 12 years now and won't stop anytime soon haha Maybe it's an addiction already who knows! Feed me with plots. What plots? All the plots. I like most of the genres so I'm sure we'll find common ground :emoji_fox:

Welcome to Storytellers Circle! I'm also pretty addicted to roleplaying as well. (especially because of social isolation and quarantine. My whole life basically revolves around roleplaying for now) I personally really like a slice of life mystery and murder mystery type of genres and I'm always at least in one Fantasy/sci-fi rp. whats some of your favorites?

Ooo! Yes, definitely during the quarantine, I'm rping more. It helps to deal with isolation a looot.
I don't mind low fantasy, always had a soft spot for it. Steampunk is pretty cool as well, used to love that as a high schooler. Now, I'm more into the psychology of my characters so slices of life? Hm, I like to merge it. Now, I have a huge wish to rp my Naruto OC because I'm feeling nostalgic lol definitely will look for someone for this one :>

:emoji_hibiscus: Hello Luka! Welcome to STC!! :emoji_hibiscus:

:emoji_hibiscus: :emoji_hibiscus: If you want to chat or need help you can always count on me! I'll help as much as I can! :emoji_hibiscus: :emoji_hibiscus:
:emoji_hibiscus: :emoji_hibiscus: :emoji_hibiscus: Also roleplaying is an addictive lifestyle! I love it too, especially since I started back up. What's your all-time favorite genre? :emoji_hibiscus: :emoji_hibiscus: :emoji_hibiscus:
:emoji_hibiscus: Mine is romance or horror! I love a good psych ward roleplay! :emoji_hibiscus:
View attachment 5480

It's definitely romance. I love rping emotions and difficult relationships. What can I say? I just love love lol

It's definitely romance. I love rping emotions and difficult relationships. What can I say? I just love love lol

I like the depth to it, it brings out things about your character's you didn't notice before and always such a lovely development. It also cures me of writer's block, because it takes so much to pour emotions into it.

Yo if any of yall ever want to do a romance rp together im down! (espicially when it deals with psychology because is a currently adhd fuelled obsession of mine)

Yo if any of yall ever want to do a romance rp together im down! (espicially when it deals with psychology because is a currently adhd fuelled obsession of mine)

If you have any ideas! or want to come up with one you can PM me!! Same goes for everyone else too!!!!

Oh wow! I'd be super interested in that! For a while I wanted to write a schizotypal character as I believe that we need to talk about that and other disorders more.

Back