New User Hey i'm friendA

FriendA

View attachment 1117 hey what up! Its nice to be here. Heres some things about me.

-i draw
-i write a little
-i roleplay
-my favorite color is blue
-my favorite candy is sour neon gummy worms,
-my favorite food is macaroni and cheese.
-i love cartoons and animated movies.
- I'm not single i've dating a guy for three to four years now,
-I'm 17 i'll be 18 this december.
- my favorite genre of books is historical fiction. Mainly because life being not crazy like back then is boring.
-I'm an indoor person.
-my favorite season is winter.
- a few favorite apps is smurf run, crimial case and so on.
-favorite roleplay genre. ( fandom, fantasy and historical.)

Hey new person. Hope you enjoy your stay on the site. I haven't really heard of historical fiction that much is it just like low fantasy?

Hey new person. Hope you enjoy your stay on the site. I haven't really heard of historical fiction that much is it just like low fantasy?
Hi! No historical fiction is where you plug yourself in the past. Like world war 2 and stuff. And yes i am enjoying this site thank you stoic.

I can see that. There were a lot of interesting events and people in the past. Even meeting some of the legends from WWII would be awesome because of how crazy they were.

I can see that. There were a lot of interesting events and people in the past. Even meeting some of the legends from WWII would be awesome because of how crazy they were.
Ha true like henry viii who had 7 wives. Thats one of my favorite historical events. I'd wanna be in that crazy world dang those days parents weren't so over protective.

Parents were more protective back then weren't they? If you were a noble, it was practically forced marriage, or if you were a peasant it wouldn't have been too enjoyable either >.<

Parents were more protective back then weren't they? If you were a noble, it was practically forced marriage, or if you were a peasant it wouldn't have been too enjoyable either >.<
Not as protective as now. Being like yo baby your gonna marry at 16! Peasant mum. Go to work or beg to support your fam. >~<

There are still quite a few arranged marriages these days

I guess it depends on where you live.. Arranged marriages here in the UK are pretty much non-existant

There are still quite a few arranged marriages these days
Mhh I'm not sure but i might be wrong people still could uphold that tradition but at the same time it can be slightly illegal thats why theres a minimum marriage age.

I just saw a sign when I was taking the bus that said every few seconds a girl under 18 is forced into an arranged marriage. Not sure how accurate it is but I'm sure a lot of people still take a lot of pressure from their parents

I just saw a sign when I was taking the bus that said every few seconds a girl under 18 is forced into an arranged marriage. Not sure how accurate it is but I'm sure a lot of people still take a lot of pressure from their parents
Yeah i've never seen that in the united states though. I'm glad i don't have to do that.

Back