New User Hey, I'm Giga

Welcome, Giga! I hope you enjoy it here. Beware the cookies, they are extra delicious.

What got you into roleplaying?

An excellent start! I have not done much by way of D&D myself, but I know quite a few around here have, and the idea has always intrigued me. Do you like to use the same character(s) often, or do you tend to make a lot of new ones?

An excellent start! I have not done much by way of D&D myself, but I know quite a few around here have, and the idea has always intrigued me. Do you like to use the same character(s) often, or do you tend to make a lot of new ones?
I usually like using some of my main OCs but I can drift making new ones sometimes^^

Welcome! Oooh, another fantasy and horror fan! I love those types of Roleplays! Color me interested! It's also a pretty popular genre around here, too, so I'm certain that you'll be able to find people who want to roleplay that genre with you!

Anyway, hope you have a good time here! If you have any questions once you get approved, feel free to ask!

And as Palpatine once said to Anakin: "We will watch your career with great interest."

Welcome! Oooh, another fantasy and horror fan! I love those types of Roleplays! Color me interested! It's also a pretty popular genre around here, too, so I'm certain that you'll be able to find people who want to roleplay that genre with you!

Anyway, hope you have a good time here! If you have any questions once you get approved, feel free to ask!

And as Palpatine once said to Anakin: "We will watch your career with great interest."
Well, maybe we could arrange something..

Back