Hey! I'm looking for people for my RP

Premise:​
A darkness plucks you from your world, and within a second your forced into a new one; your will no longer your own. Thrown onto a planet with the purpose to find a malevolent creature's sibling, you must fight the twisted and corrupted monsters of this land; and find your way home. Or fall victim to the creatures control and become a instrument of destruction.

More Info:
This RP will be based around Chapters, and have multi-endings depending on the choices everyone makes during the story. Due to this RP being based around a active Choice Novel im writing, I plan on having the story follow all three of the main protagonists.

So basically people from around the multiverse are gonna come together to find this creatures sibling. In the process people are gonna find out more about the planet and its natives, and what's exactly happening in the multiverse between these two Beings.

Any suggestions, questions, or ideas, please shoot me a message. Also, if your interested let me know! I would love to get this up and running with at least six or seven people.

Last edited:
Premise:​
A darkness plucks you from your world, and within a second your forced into a new one; your will no longer your own. Thrown onto a planet with the purpose to find a malevolent creature's sibling, you must fight the twisted and corrupted monsters of this land; and find your way home. Or fall victim to the creatures control and become a instrument of destruction.

More Info:
This RP will be based around Chapters, and have multi-endings depending on the choices everyone makes during the story. Due to this RP being based around a active Choice Novel im writing, I plan on having the story follow all three of the main protagonists.

So basically people from around the multiverse are gonna come together to find this creatures sibling. In the process people are gonna find out more about the planet and its natives, and what's exactly happening in the multiverse between these two Beings.

Any suggestions, questions, or ideas, please shoot me a message. Also, if your interested let me know! I would love to get this up and running with at least six or seven people.

This is definitely intriguing. I'm interested.

Back