New User Hey, I'm Night!

Night ও

Cool Cat
I used to roleplay a few years back, but I did stop because the website I used to be on shut down. Just today I decided I wanted to roleplay again and searched far and wide for the perfect place and I landed here.
I plan on doing most of my roleplays in my conversations and PMs, but I do also plan to get outside and into the public forums.
My favorite genre is romance, and most of the roleplays I participate in will have romance, but there can be a few exceptions. I enjoy anything modern and I'm a very simple person when it comes to what I do roleplay. I won't do anything that has action, but I will do the occasional fighting scene. I also won't do any sci-fi, war, or apocalyptic stuff. I mainly stick to modern things.
Typically, I write at least 6 sentences and at most 13, depending if my roleplay partner is just as good. I feel intimidated by anyone who writes multiple paragraphs and they scare me, so I roleplay with people who match my writing amount.
I hate one-liners and the absence of proper grammar. Anyone who does roleplay with me has to have proper grammar or else I will not start a story with them. It is one of my pet peeves to see people saying "you" as "u" and "are" as "r" and I hope some people can relate to me with this.
I really think I am a likable person and I really try to be so. Despite me being a little tiny bit picky about my roleplay partners, I get along with pretty much everyone. Feel free to message me if you feel up to starting a roleplay with me once I am approved. I can't wait to start some new stories and continue writing with new people.

*pokes his head in and waves*

Well howdy there friend! Welcome to the Circle, glad to hear you're excited to get started! If I might ask, what site did you used to RP on? I had the same thing happen and I can't help but wonder if we're from the same place. Unlikely, but I'm still curious. Anyway! Feel free to have a look around the community forums and post wherever you like. Usually a half dozen posts will be enough to get you approved in a day or so. Posting in the creative forums has been particularly effective in my experience. Feel free to pop into the site chat to ask a question or just hang out with everybody! Otherwise just have fun and enjoy your stay!

@Lucky Shadow, I used to be on Free Yourself Roleplaying and I loved everything about it. It could be likely that we were from the same place, there aren't many roleplay sites with a bunch of people. Do you perhaps know how I will know that I am approved when I am?

Nope, different sites. Like I said, didn't think it was likely. Anyway, you'll receive an alert. The site has trophies for when you reach certain milestones, and approval is one of them. If you're online, a little alert will pop up to let you know, if not it'll be waiting in your alerts inbox when you log back in.

Ohh, alright. Thank you. What do you normally write? Maybe we can start a new thread in the Modern stories?

Oh Night, how comfortable would you be with doing a multi fandom RP?

It would involve multiple people, but mainly for chapters. There's also topics for 1 on 1 RPs.

*shrugs*

I'm kinda like you, I'm picky. Right now I've got my hands mostly full running a horror rp, but I appreciate the offer. You can make a 1x1 search when you're approved, or we have a place you can post in when you're looking for specific kinds of rps to join

@bobby, well, I don't mind the whole multiple people thing, but it depends on what the fandoms are. I'm not in many, so I might not understand a few.
@Lucky Shadow, could I, by any chance join your horror to or is it too late? Thank you for the guide :)

Well sure, if you'd like to! I just didn't think you'd be interested in it given your description of what you like

• Doctor Who -- The newer series only
  • Marvel -- MCU, Fox movies, & Comics
  • DC -- Just the comics and games
  • Mass Effect - All the games
  • Final Fantasy - All the games
  • Fire Emblem -- All the games
  • Code Geass -- All seasons
  • FullMetal Alchemist -- Original series & Brotherhood
  • Assassin's Creed -- All the games
  • Star Wars -- Films, TV Shows, & Games
  • Elder Scrolls -- All the games
  • Halo -- All the games
  • XCOM -- Reboot game and its sequel
  • Tokyo Ghoul -- Anime and Spin-offs
  • RWBY -- All Volumes
  • DOOM -- All the games
  • Wolfenstein -- All the games
  • Soul Calibur -- All the games
  • Attack On Titan -- Anime
  • Shin Megami Tensei -- All the Main Series Games
  • Persona -- All the Main Games
  • The Dresden Files -- Main books
  • Mortal Kombat -- All the games
  • Devil May Cry -- First four games
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure -- Manga & Anime
  • Far Cry -- All the games
  • Dark Souls -- All the games
  • Metal Gear Solid -- All the games
  • Avatar -- The Last Airbender & Legend of Korra
  • Fables -- Comics
  • Steven Universe -- All current seasons
  • Horizon Zero Dawn -- Game
  • Killzone -- All the games
  • Call of Duty -- All the games
  • The Witcher -- All the games
  • Undertale -- Game
  • Fallout -- All the games
  • Pokemon -- All the games
  • Overwatch -- The Game
  • Tales Series -- All the games
  • Legend of Zelda -- All main games
  • NieR -- Both games
  • Kid Icarus -- Uprising
  • MegaMan -- All the games
  • Samurai Jack -- All seasons
  • Dragon Age -- All games
  • KaiserReich -- From Hearts of Iron, as our accepted version of an alternate WW2
  • Riordan-verse -- All book series
Still willing to add more.

Well, you're welcome to join us when you're approved, Night. I will warn you tho that most of our players tend to prefer longer posts

@Bobby, well, I know them and what they are, I just never went into watching oor playing any of them.
@Lucky Shadow , What is the forum called? I would like to see the posts before I get involved, then XD

Back