New User Hey it's ya boi

Wintergreen

The Heart of The Party
Hello it's just me a casual story teller and role player. I love the art of telling a story. I enjoy using my imagination to come up with original ideas or find existing things and try to reinvent/reimagine previous ideas. Although I do enjoy roleplaying existing lore (example: Elder Scrolls, Final Fantasy, etc.) I find creating my own lore and world can be more enjoyable. I just really like roleplaying as a way to tell a story. I hope I can enjoy roleplaying and sharing stories with others.

I'm sure that there are people here that are excited to make stories with you! We all have our likes, and some like fandoms while others like originals! Nothing is wrong with that! And we may even rp together at some point! We'll just have to see! ;p Welcome to the site!

Well well, someone entirely new to roleplaying! Welcome to the Circle, my friend! If you haven't looked at the account approval thread in the forum you just posted in, that'd be a good idea. If you have, just take your time and have a look around, and post wherever you feel like in the community forums. 5 or 6 meaningful posts will usually be enough to get you approved pretty quickly, and then you'll be free to rp with us! Feel free to post in the help forum or just pop into the chat if you have a question, otherwise enjoy your stay!

Yeah. I'm trying to get approved. I am a bit confused. But I'll keep posting! I'm not too new to roleplaying. I have done it. I haven't ever joined a site for it though! I have played Pathfinder a little. And I've done just basic roleplay. But I hope I have a chance to roleplay with all of you at some point or even just talk! I appreciate the warm welcome!

Hello it's just me a casual story teller and role player. I love the art of telling a story. I enjoy using my imagination to come up with original ideas or find existing things and try to reinvent/reimagine previous ideas. Although I do enjoy roleplaying existing lore (example: Elder Scrolls, Final Fantasy, etc.) I find creating my own lore and world can be more enjoyable. I just really like roleplaying as a way to tell a story. I hope I can enjoy roleplaying and sharing stories with others.
I love to make stories, and would be happy to do it with you! feel free to ask.

Okay XD. I wrote a story on here. but i was in a rush and didn't have the motivation so it's pretty bad xD

Back