New User Hey there!

Knighton Gale

Hi there! I'm Knighton, though sometimes I do go by Knight instead.

I've roleplayed quite a bit, being introduced to it when I was somewhat young by someone I call my mentor. It started out as a way to make new stories or to flesh out characters then escalated to a full-blown hobby.

For the past three years though, I've been roleplaying much less, due to school and a bunch of people that dulled the roleplay experience for me. However, absence makes the heart grow fonder, and I looked for places where I could maybe try to get my mojo back. That's how I got here.

I usually do High Fantasy settings, with storylines that have huge quests or just general exploration of a world, but I'm not a stranger to Sci-Fi (Even those Space Opera styled or just slight Sci-Fi Dystopia kinds), Urban/Low Fantasy, and Historical roleplays.

I look forward to enjoyable roleplays on this site.

Knight, I think you'll be a great fit here. So, have you checked out the new user guide? It has a few pointers to help with getting your account approved. If you need help finding it let me know. Sorry for the short message here. I am in a waiting room.

I love that song. It's very powerful and moving and yet has an amusing start that not many realise. Unless you're fluent in Zulu.

‘Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba Sithi uhm ingonyama.
‘Nants ingonyama bagithi baba Sithi uhhmm ingonyama Ingonyama Siyo Nqoba Ingonyama Ingonyama nengw’ enamabala’

‘Here comes a lion, father, Oh yes it’s a lion.
‘Here comes a lion, father, Oh yes it’s a lion. A lion we’re going to conquer, a lion, a lion and a leopard come to this open place.’

Which is even more amusing because if that refers to the cat that stands in the opening scenes of animals gathering for Simba's showcase then it's not actually a Leopard but a Cheetah that is stood, flicking its long tail from one direction to the other. I mean, a Cheetah and a Leopard couldn't be more different in build.

Back