New User Hey There!

Xx MoonLight xX

Cookie cookie nom nom
Hello person reading this!

My name is Moonlight, but you can call me Moonie! It's my second year role-playing so...yeah we coming back! I really like drawing characters but i love drawing scenes from books and movies.
I like to take (SOME) ideas from stories, movies, books, and create my own story/characters to see how it plays out my head/or comics. I really enjoy fantasy fiction roleplays though. I really can’t wait to check this place out!

Hello person who wrote this!

So, if you haven't had a chance to check out the member approval guide this is the best time to do it. The guide and requirements aren't a restriction. They're a great way to get familiar with the site and chat with people. I think of it as a tutorial of sorts. If you need any help give me a shout. I'll be around quite a bit tonight.

What is your favorite fantasy fiction type character to write?

Hi hi Moonie! Welcome to STC >w<. Seeing as you get some of your for movies and such, what kind of things do you like to watch?

Hi Moonie - I too love writing original characters and I am excited to try these forums for finding their voice. I feel like I'm good at writing characters with established continuities/bodies of fiction, so I want to create analogues and out a 100% original spin on them.

Welcome new friend!!!
XD Ik i've already introduced myself but if you do have any questions please ask!!

Back