New User Hey what's up guys...

Tru_Perseus

Hey what's up guys, my name's Tru_Perseus. I am obviously the newbie here on the website. It's been a long time (a couple years now) since I've done roleplay. I love sci-fi, horror, adventure, and mythology. I am also a writer, so I'd like to bring my writings to life (sort of).

Hi! Welcome to STC. If you get stuck with getting approved, or anything with the site, I'm one of the staff faces you can poke for some help. How's it going on your part of the world?

Nice, I have two questions.
1. Is there a place where I can make the characters?
2. I've checked my email to confirm my account (and did such), but the website still says that my account is still unapproved?

Welcome to STC!

I'm going to answer your second question first. Besides creating your account and confirming an email address we have a second approval process that we require our users to complete before gaining full access to the site. By posting an introduction thread you're already part of the way complete. Click here to read the rest of the instructions about the account approval process! That should answer all of your questions about getting your account approved but if you need clarification please don't hesitate to ask we're always here to help.

As for your first question our site has many different roleplays some of which may have dedicated forums for posting character sheets. However, we do also offer a general forum for users to create a single thread where they can store a collection of characters if they like. You won't be able to access it but Click on this for a link to that thread when you are approved.

Hope this helps and if you have any further questions please feel free to ask!

Back