New User Hey!

Nullcool

Hello, hello.

I'm new not just to this site, but to role playing as well.

I hope to meet some epic people and do some epic telling. ;]

Hey newbie! I’m Generik, the guy! I’m very good at, things!
Let’s get to know you eh?
What are your interests?

Hey newbie! I’m Generik, the guy! I’m very good at, things!
Let’s get to know you eh?
What are your interests?

Ahhh, hello! My apologies for the late reply.

I dig reading. I'm partial to romance, but I'll delve into anything if it interests me enough.
I like to write, but most of the time my ideas stay inside my head as I find it difficult to put them on the page. >_<"
I'm kind of a computer geek, I prefer fiction to reality, and I believe that there is never a wrong time for coffee.

Hello I'm Kiki. ^-^

Heya! I'm Nullcool (or Nully, if you're so inclined). Nice to meet you, and sorry for the late reply. ^_^"

You came to the right place. I just looked over some of your posts. Looks like you've already started to jump right in. So...only one other suggestion. If you have not been approved yet try posting in the creative writing or writers circle section. Those are both great areas to draw attention to your account and display a little writing. We have people of all levels, so don't feel like you'll be judged. It just shows your writing off and then people who stalk around the site get to know what kind of style you're into. Anyway a little variation might help get your account flagged if you haven't been approved yet. https://www.storytellerscircle.com/...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756 This link also explains the process and gives you a few other ideas of areas that you can post as well.

Hope to see you around soon! Oooh and my strange question. What is your favorite kind of drink?

You came to the right place. I just looked over some of your posts. Looks like you've already started to jump right in. So...only one other suggestion. If you have not been approved yet try posting in the creative writing or writers circle section. Those are both great areas to draw attention to your account and display a little writing. We have people of all levels, so don't feel like you'll be judged. It just shows your writing off and then people who stalk around the site get to know what kind of style you're into. Anyway a little variation might help get your account flagged if you haven't been approved yet. https://www.storytellerscircle.com/...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756 This link also explains the process and gives you a few other ideas of areas that you can post as well.

Hope to see you around soon! Oooh and my strange question. What is your favorite kind of drink?

Hi! Thank you for letting me know. >_< My favourite drink? Hmmm, anything that has coffee in it is probably the best answer.

Back