New User Heya!

theproblem

Hey, it's nice to meet y'all. To be frank, I'm a bit surprised that this is the first time I've ever stumbled onto this community, considering how long I've been writing online.

I usually go by Donny. I'm in my early 30s and have been roleplaying ever since I can remember myself. I love a ton of different genres, but my favorites are, by far, crime, modern realism, romance and recent history. I've been described by others as a dedicated, slow and steady roleplayer (my posting frequency is about once a week and I love working on long-term plots that can last for years); I prefer quality to quantity and prefer sticking to shorter replies if I can help it; and I've been recently dabbling in doing more show than tell and keeping my characters' internal monologue to a minimum. I love drama, angst, hurt/comfort, adventure, complex and flawed characters, and especially love writing organic, compelling (and often queer) relationships.

I've written on many platforms over the years, but the last 10 have been spent on Tumblr (I know, I know - don't judge me). I've gotten kind of tired of that place for what I think are obvious reasons, and I'm trying to branch out to other communities in the hope of finding new, lasting writing partners.

Nice to meet you Donny. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. Welcome to the STC family. We hope you have a wonderful time with us. If you ever need a role-playing buddy, just let 1 of us know.

Nice to meet you Donny. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. Welcome to the STC family. We hope you have a wonderful time with us. If you ever need a role-playing buddy, just let 1 of us know.
Thanks, geniusinmath, it's nice to meet you too! I would love to eventually find a new roleplay buddy through here.

Back