Beebasaur

Persistent Drone
soo I have never really been good at writing these kinds of things so please bear with me. Now let’s start off with the basics! My name is Finn, though I am totally cool with being called Beeb or Beebasaur or any other wacky nickname you can come up with, just be warned if you give me a stupid nickname I will return the favor ten fold. I am turning 16 soon and I’d prefer to be called a he ((but I do have friends who call my a drone after my cringe bee phase...)) so please try to respect that. Also I am not a huge fan of cussing and if you cuss don’t worry it won’t make me like you any less I just would like for your not to do it around me. Now for the fun part, FANDOMS!
So here is a list of the fandoms I am cool with roleplaying
  1. Undertale
Man that list took forever to write! I hope it’s size doesn’t deter you, but in all honesty I have only ever role played in the Indertale fandom but I am totally cool with trying new things! I also like to do adventure roleplays, sci-fi stuff, occasionally horror, I have done some Realistic ones, and I am alright with romance as long as it doesn’t get too intense.
RANDOM FACT TIME!
I have a 7 year old German Shepard named Jax (technically he is a species that is closely related but I forgot the name)) and yes I get my fair share of adventure time jokes about me.
I absolutely adore puns and dad jokes, especially the super obvious ones that make everyone in the room groan. Those I also love to do riddles and puzzles!
I draw. A lot, despite the fact I have no intentions of being an artist and instead I actually want to be a paleontologist.
I can speak pretty good german and a little bit of Italian, as my father is German.
Me and my friend actually created our own undertale ship ((Papyrus x Shyren or as I call it Shyrus)) because neither of us liked Papyton and we wanted to ship papyrus with someone.
I am really chatty! Be warned.
Welp I really can’t think of what else to say here so I guess I’ll stop! I can not wait to start role playing and I hope to make many new friend here!

Back