New User Heya.

Quelraven

Hey! I'm a female that has been roleplaying for 3 years now. I'm something between a semi-lit and literate player, but it mainly depends on how the plot evolves and how much material I'm given to work with. I'm a sucker for angsty romantic plots, though I also like doing supernatural, horror, fluff and such. In real life, I'm a beginner digital and traditional artist, writer, guitar player, and nature admirer. Glad to join y'all!

Hey there, welcome to STC! Super glad to have you! There are a lot of different roleplays here, I'm sure something will strike your fancy!

Make sure that you check out our Account Approval Guide so that we can get you roleplaying asap.

Man, you've got a lot of talents, huh? How long have you been drawing and playing the guitar?

Thank you so much!
I wouldn't say I have that much of a talent hah. I've been drawing since I was little, I've been basically drawing my whole life and having it as my hobby. This year it'll be 4 years that I play guitar, so yeah.

Welcome. I am the friendly raccoon. Ask if you have any questions and I will do my best to help.

Any particular type of horror or supernatural RP? How about a supernatural-type-horror rp? Imagine all the implications that combination could hold! Imagine being trapped in a school building while something hunts you! What would you do?! Interested in learning more? :D

Back