• Donation Drive: We're looking to pull in enough donations to cover the server expenses for August and September ($140). Rest assured that the website will remain paid regardless of whether we meet our goal, but things will be financially tight for us until about mid September. Any donations that come in, in the interim, will really help ease things for us. See donation information for further details as well as information about our donation process. Thank you!

Returning User Heyo! Lets try this once more yeah?

Lecklas

Hello everyone! My name is Lecklas and I am 17 years old! I was on here for a bit back in the beginning of April 2020. Since then I've had a very eventful 2 years and I won't get into it for the sake of not trauma dumping on anyone and wanting to stay in line of the rules for the website (Which I need to go refresh myself on lol) Since then my dreams and circumstances have changed so lets get back to reintroducing myself then!

A bit about me!

As I said I am Lecklas and I am Seventeen. I use all pronouns as long as they aren't being used in a disrespectful manner and I am pansexual. I also have ADHD, Depression, and anxiety and I hope to one day be the boss of my own business. Hopefully its a Bakery but we'll see what college has instore for me :emoji_sweat_smile: I have Two Dogs and 3 Sugar gliders.Jersery and Heaphestus for the dogs. Blossom and Gizmo and a Unnamed joey. As well as Two Black Cats Named Onyx and Sabbath (Yes as in Black Sabbeth. My parents are Fans) I have 4 Siblings and I absolutely love to Roleplay. I am down for literally any type of roleplay though i have a particular interest Fantasy/Sci-fi Rps!

My top 5 Shows are Supernatural, Doctor Who, Teen Wolf, Warehouse 13, and Sherlock BBC in no particular order.
I also have a Life long love of Greek mythology and have my top 3 book series are Fablehaven, Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter.
One of my passions is researching Disorders with a special focus on DID/OSDD and ADHD/Autism.

Im sorry if this is a bit too much but i like to make people aware of who i am yaknow? If i get too pushy or brash just let me know! Also i support the usage of Tone tags with me because sometimes i don't get the message without them :emoji_sweat_smile:

Thanks for reading i can't wait to meet everyone again <3

Reactions: Dan

Not a Writer

Lost in the moment
The Convergence Series GM
Welcome back! I hope the coming years treat you better than the last few, and you can make lots of friends and fond memories in your stay here!

TMITM

Megalomaniacal Arbiter
We're All Mad Here
Heyo, heya, and all other relevant greetings. Don't eat the brownies.