New User Hi All!

SonofOdin

Hello all, and welcome to my page! Long standing RPer and writer, musician and gamer. Enjoyer of cooking, long walks and a good book. Norse Pagan, fantasy advocate and all round daydreamer.

I've been RPing for the best part of 15 years now. My interests lie in high and low fantasy, medieval and dark ages, however I am willing to give many different genres a go, having dabbled before in sci fi, romance and others.
I prefer my writing partners to be articulate and to post in length, whether that be 2/3 paragraphs or several pages of prose. I am also open to RPing adult themes, (provided they are well constructed and do not come from a place of OOC bigotry) and to this end I prefer to RP with no one under the age of 18. I RP primarily on Discord but exceptions can always be made for fitting writing partners. I am here to recruit for my own RP, but obviously if anything else trikes the mood then I may be interested!

I look forward to engaging and RPing with you!

Skål!

Greetings, sir/ma'am. Welcome to the site!

Hope you do find the partner you are looking for in this site and do wish you get comfortable enough to actually RP here :3

Alas, oh, dear adventurer
The site is 13+ and full of teenagers
But you'll find those yee seek if given time
for thy tastes especially for lemon and lime.

Excuse me....there are quite a few of us that are not teenagers. Lol. Anyway, welcome to you @SonofOdin. Let me know if you have any questions about the approval process or would like help navigating things.

Welcome! Have a look around and make yourself comfortable!

Also not a teenager :p but I don't RP via Discord.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here. As mentioned above, a lot of the people here are teens, but those above are not! Unfortunately, I am not part of that, as I'm still a teen. But don't worry, all of the mentors here (including myself,) will see to it that you have a wonderful experience here! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm! :)

Thanks all!

Sorry haven't responded, things have been a bit hectic, but I appreciate all the welcome messages :D
Just waiting to get approved now haha

Back