New User Hi. . . Am I doing this right?

PrinceSamzee

Inhuman, Lemon Blooded. Still Alive. Somehow.
Hello! I am Samzee *bows dramatically* and I. . . don't know how to introduce myself? Um. . . I'm. . . very awkward, especially via text so most of the characters I like to role play as share that awkwardness to some extent. The character i mainly roleplay as is Samzee, whose basically a more extreme version of myself but Optimistic. He's the character I actually made specifically to help me interact with people online, so whenever you talk to me your actually talking to him. He/I'm Social, Awkward, Intelligent, and constantly Worrying. I personally haven't done much roleplay before, but I've always liked putting my characters in Dystopian, Magical, Fantasy Worlds. The Scarier and More Twisted the better, I like messing with their Psychology. I have an excessive list of characters I use, and even more I could use and possibly will if ever the right circumstance arises.

Perfecto! I’ve been scolded before for abusing my roleplay character! I’ve always liked to them suffer and break. It sounds sadistic, but otherwise, you’ll find me to be particularly polite.

Up For Roleplay?

Perfecto! I’ve been scolded before for abusing my roleplay character! I’ve always liked to them suffer and break. It sounds sadistic, but otherwise, you’ll find me to be particularly polite.

Up For Roleplay?
Shore! Ocean Beach!
Im not gonna lie, i read this and broke down laughing. The way you said that was truly comical and I respect that greatly.

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle. I'd love to role play too, if I can ever get into one. I use them to build my characters. After all, it's only when they face trying times, that they know how strong they actually are. It's only through the fire, that they become more than what they thought they were.

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle. I'd love to role play too, if I can ever get into one. I use them to build my characters. After all, it's only when they face trying times, that they know how strong they actually are. It's only through the fire, that they become more than what they thought they were.
That is definitely true. The characters I have, all 115 of them, actually exist in one complex reality, and throughout the whole thing they face a lot of trial. Ive never gottan to roleplay as any of them before though, but Im hoping that here I can develop their personalities more.

That wasn’t supposed to be funny. Heh, I’m a comedian in the making it turns out.
Truth be told, misery does build character, sometimes, it’s only when something is grim and serious that their true colours shine, for better or worse.

That said, please don’t be like me and torture them for fun.

I hope to see you around Samzee, Storyteller’s circle is scary at first, but it’s a really good site.

That wasn’t supposed to be funny. Heh, I’m a comedian in the making it turns out.
Truth be told, misery does build character, sometimes, it’s only when something is grim and serious that their true colours shine, for better or worse.

That said, please don’t be like me and torture them for fun.

I hope to see you around Samzee, Storyteller’s circle is scary at first, but it’s a really good site.
Don't worry, I hold all 115 of my characters close and the only misery they go through is due to th circumstances naturally placed around them. And I won't deny, I have no idea how to navigate this place so thank you for wishing me the best.

Lemon blooded? That's a new one I'll have to check out how that goes over at some point in the future. Welcome to our hodge podge of roleplayers. Should you need places to live out the lives of those 115 characters there are many places to do so! If you are into magic and college life I would suggest Akashic Arcana. Perhaps fanfiction? Shinobi World. A traditional vampires, demons and others? Then the World of Others. Hope to see you around!

~Jessie James

Back