New User Hi everyone!

neokalie

Hi everyone! I am new to this platform, but not to roleplaying :) Outside of my characters, I go by neokalie, and I generally do fantasy, adventure, and romance RP's, but I am definitely willing to expand my horizons as it comes to genres :)

I have a few different OC's made, and I can't wait to use them, and see all of yours as well! I am so excited to make new friends, and experience some new adventures.

Have a great day everyone! :cool:

Ah, I must have missed your thread the other day. :D Welcome to STC. I am sure you'll fit in nicely.

Hi everyone! I am new to this platform, but not to roleplaying :) Outside of my characters, I go by neokalie, and I generally do fantasy, adventure, and romance RP's, but I am definitely willing to expand my horizons as it comes to genres :)

I have a few different OC's made, and I can't wait to use them, and see all of yours as well! I am so excited to make new friends, and experience some new adventures.

Have a great day everyone! :cool:

Welcome to the site! Don't worry, a lot of people here also like to do fantasy, adventure, and romance RP's, so you'll have plenty to do! If you have any questions about anything, just ask!

Hope you have a great time here!

Back