New User Hi everyone!

lowlaville

My name is lowlaville, I'm 31 years old, been roleplaying for a couple years now. Searching for a new community to dip my toes into, really hoping this to be it. I enjoy more personal 1x1 narratives because anxiety strikes me whenever there are more people and they post faster than I do. I enjoy modern settings, sci fi, fantasy and post apocalypse. Hero genre is also one I don't mind playing in. Like, I'm generally flexible-

Hello, lowlaville! Welcome to Storyteller’s Circle! If you want more information about our account approval process, click here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other staff member!

I think there is a decent number of people in your age range and they even do 1x1. How fast do you usually post? I know for myself that I range from a day to sometimes 4-6 weeks for turn around on a post. Life can really put a cramp in the writing. What do you think is your favorite character that you ever created?

I think there is a decent number of people in your age range and they even do 1x1. How fast do you usually post? I know for myself that I range from a day to sometimes 4-6 weeks for turn around on a post. Life can really put a cramp in the writing. What do you think is your favorite character that you ever created?

depends, honestly. I usually reply with a day.

My favorite character I have written have to be... yeah have to be Jacob Hunter (Werewolf). He works as bounty hunter.

depends, honestly. I usually reply with a day.

My favorite character I have written have to be... yeah have to be Jacob Hunter (Werewolf). He works as bounty hunter.
Don't. Eat. The Brownies.
I mean it.
And have fun

Back