Hi...! ...I guess?

ConquerorFox

Conqueror Esra Fox
I am Esra: Other wise - and hopefully - known as ConquerorFox.

I was not referred here by anyone but simply found this site by seeking out roleplays!

I have bee role playing for little over ... Meh... Two years?

As you may see, I am a struggling Author: currently having writers block.

I would love to make some new friends on here! And I do hope that I do not make any errors so soon, at the least...

I am not sure what else you wish to see on this! So : if you wish to know anything more... Ask! I'm an open book for the most part.

"Welcome!
Mind I ask your experience and preference in RPs?"

I love most any roleplays! Sadly to say, my preferences could be seen in a bad light but I always prefer role playing as a female with Esra but am also more accepting for bxb and bxg: more than gxg.

Fantasy, medieval, some not so futuristic, asylum, war, realistic, school: HEH! I love any theme really.

Last edited:
Welcome Storyteller! :) I am sure many will follow in my footsteps to ask you all kinds of questions, so, I'll leave it to them. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to reach out.

~M

Welcome!
Mind I ask your experience and preference in RPs?

Welcome to the site! Hope to roleplay and chat with ye in the future.

Your first error is hoping that you make no errors.
For you learn from your errors and become better for it. :p

Anyways, welcome to the site.
Now, please step over here for your routine interrogation questionnaire and we can be on our way.

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. Are you a Conqueror of Foxes, or a Fox who Conquers?

I am sure many will follow in my footsteps to ask you all kinds of questions

Am I becoming that predictable? ;A;

I am a Conqueror who is of Fox and uses foxes too CONQUEOR...

I believe what is hot and yet is cool could be considered two things that I thought of. But the main idea to come to mind would be Frost Bite.

Favorite huh? Hmm... Okay, I think my favorite is either Medieval or Yandere.

To conquer what though? :p

Frost Bite... That... Makes a lot of sense actually. XD

Damn Yandere Monarchs...

I dunno... I haven't gotten that far yet...

Hehe, what were you thinking of as an answer?

Yeah, can't live with 'em, all 'Off with their head this,' 'Off with their head that'

waiiit!

DRAGON AGE

Well, there is a technical correct answer. But I've learned to expect any kind of answer, a lot of which are rather clever and unexpected, like the Frost Bite. :p

DRAGON AGE

*Kills a Darkspawn*

Sorry, I ain't a dragon.

*Drinks the blood*

I got no idea what you're talking about...

*Pisses off some Templars*

Ok... Maybe I do. :3

* tuggle * I THOUGHT I WAS THE LAST GREY WARDEN ! ^-^ Sounds like we will get along great!

Oh? Do you ask this to every new player? And never get the actual right answer?

You sure? I could be another Anders... Or Loghain. :p

The hot and cool question? Yes, I do make that one of the questions to all the new members (or... the one's I get to at least).
I diversify the rest though, so don't worry, I didn't do a copy paste. :p
Unless if this is a copy paste... And I've pre-thought and planned a response to any possible post ever! O_O

But seriously, I've gotten the "correct" answer... 3 or 4 times maybe? Out of 50 people or so?
And one of them used google so... :/

Google is cheating >.> anyways, I hope you are not another, including Anders. Played as a dwarf once, got scolded as a dwarf several times.

Loghain is fine though I guess...

Just don't be Alistair

Well I'd like to think I'm not Anders. So we should get along just fi...
Just don't be Alistair
tumblr_nbwi7eF4Et1qa5cy1o9_250.gif

Hello and welcome to storytellers! Everyone here as you can see is super nice and I am sure you will enjoy it here ^^!

Back