New User Hi I'm Cade

I'm here to roleplay with my friends on this site.. You have insufficient privileges to reply here. Im used to another site and I'm kinda nervous. Hope I do ok! I get confused with things sometimes because I have Autism and I can get jumbled up. I have been roleplaying a long time though so Im really good at it. I like Batman, Godzilla, some Marvel, and stuff like that. Im very flexible when it comes to roleplaying so I can do all kinds of genres.

I do have some bad phobias. When my characters are locked up, restrained, caged, enslaved or captured i freak out a little IRL. They are really bad phobias of mine. If we roleplay I cant have these things happen to my character.

Last edited:
Hello, Cade! Welcome! I am sorry it took so long to answer your question. Today is a rather busy day for a lot of people who are normally online.

Getting verified can be a little confusing at first. If you could take a look at the site rules, that will help clarify things at lot for you, and there is an account verification guide which you can find under the "help desk heading." I can send you the link to that, if you like.

Basically, to be verified, you need to post a few things in the areas you do have access to, like the creative forum and perhaps discussions. You can start a new topic if you would like, or you can join an established one. There is even a spot where you can post pictures of your pets! I like that one.

Once you have been active for a few posts, the website bots will tell the higher-ups that you are ready to be verified and - presto! - you can role play with your friends and maybe make new ones. :)

Does that answer your questions? I am happy to clarify anything or answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.

Hello, Cade! Welcome! I am sorry it took so long to answer your question. Today is a rather busy day for a lot of people who are normally online.

Getting verified can be a little confusing at first. If you could take a look at the site rules, that will help clarify things at lot for you, and there is an account verification guide which you can find under the "help desk heading." I can send you the link to that, if you like.

Basically, to be verified, you need to post a few things in the areas you do have access to, like the creative forum and perhaps discussions. You can start a new topic if you would like, or you can join an established one. There is even a spot where you can post pictures of your pets! I like that one.
i a
Once you have been active for a few posts, the website bots will tell the higher-ups that you are ready to be verified and - presto! - you can role play with your friends and maybe make new ones. :)

Does that answer your questions? I am happy to clarify anything or answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.
I guess. My brain is just kind of rattled and all over the place. Im used to one site and I just wanted to do something with my friends here. If its possible could you link me to the places I have to post. The other site that I am on is a lot more simplistic and there isnt a verification thing. You just sign up and roleplay. Help would be appreciated. I just get lost and jumbled up with all the sections and links and rules and this verification thing.

I guess. My brain is just kind of rattled and all over the place. Im used to one site and I just wanted to do something with my friends here. If its possible could you link me to the places I have to post. The other site that I am on is a lot more simplistic and there isnt a verification thing. You just sign up and roleplay. Help would be appreciated. I just get lost and jumbled up with all the sections and links and rules and this verification thing.
Just quick links to where I can help get myself verified quickly. I just want to have fun with my friends

New sites are always intimidating. I am afraid I will not be active on site for too much longer, but others should be on shortly. Until then how about taking a look at these to get you started?

First, these are the rules in case you have not already found them.

Next, we have the account approval guide. It takes you step by step through the process as well as gives you some other helpful links.

And Finally, there is the Community Forum. It may look like a lot, but just take your time and look around. Find something that sparks some interest and give it a try. There are games, artwork, debates, or creative writing areas. You can start something new if you like, but many people also join preexisting threads.

Enjoy! If you have any further questions, please do ask! I will answer if I can, or someone else might if they see it first.

Back