New User Hi, I'm new

Hi and welcome to STC! Great to see that you joined up. So, in case you didn't get to read this part I will give you a small and helpful paragraph written by Tiko.

Now on to how the approval process works. To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum and must post their own introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

With that you know approximately how to get your account approved. If you have any questions feel free to give me a shout. Otherwise the Help forums sometimes have had previous questions answered with information that might find helpful or you can yell there and someone will be happy to answer as soon as possible. Now that I'm done with all the official stuff I will be asking you a strange question.

What do you think cats would most closely resemble and why?

Back