New User Hi there everyone

Welcome to STC! What is your favorite genre to write? Do you like to play male or female characters and why?

Thank you!

I like to write fantasy and romance! Although, I’m down for anything.. Female characters are the best to play, I think. Especially because most of my OC’s are female.

That's great. What do you think was your favorite original character? Why were they your favorite?

That's great. What do you think was your favorite original character? Why were they your favorite?

Ummm I think it was a character a wrote a while ago for a story I was writing. She was great, because she was confident and loud spoken, whilst also knowing her limits. She was realistic because she wasn’t perfect and she knew she had flaws, which made her relatable.

Hi @meijasrparilyn!

Welcome to STC. I hope you'll discover a love of RP with us. Your account was approved and I saw you made a character thread in our Nexus RP. The Nexus RP is a sandbox RP and an excellent place to get started. Anyone can start a story or even just do simple drop-in and out RP in the Nexus. I'm a GM in the Nexus so if you have any questions or anything I can do to help you get started let me know. I'd be happy to help find you pairings or assist you with making your own storyline. If you have any questions or concerns, do feel free to reach out to me. Have a great day!

Back