New User Hi there ^^

Ginger

Smolginger
Hiya everyone, My name is Ginger and I'm a huge fan of Transformers and Voltron Legendary Defender. I also like the classic cartoons such as Xiaolin showdown, Teen Titans, Johnny Test, and more. I happen to like anime as well. :)
It's nice to meet you all and I hope we can get to know each other and possibly become friends. Have a nice day/night.

07743892b5b9e477d3c347e9987f86d9.jpg

Welcome to STC. I think you'll find everyone on here is very friendly. I love Transformers myself. I like quite a bit of Anime, I enjoyed Voltron (the newest version of it on Netflix.), and so much more. I hope you like it here, and enjoy your stay.

Welcome! How are you? What do you think of Shonen Anime? My favorite anime is One Punch Man or Death Note, what's yours? I grew up on those cartoons :p

Hello: I'll be your STC tour guide. Welcome to STC! A few housekeeping things, first.

After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process. Remember! It's more about quality than quantity; spamming will not get you approved.

I'm around if you have any questions, comments, concerns! Feel free to send me a message, or whatever. :>

If you're a fan of Transformers, you should talk to @Machina Somnium as she's also a big fan (but only of the comics). Let me know if you need any help!

Welcome to STC! I to am a new member here, but just recently got approved!!

So far the people are freakin amazing and helpful so I hope you enjoy this place as much as I have! :) once you’re approved feel free to pm hopefully we can get an rp going or just talk! Anyways I’m an experienced rp and have been doing it for sometime over a decade at least!

Annnnnnd I haven’t heard of those names in forever, it would be great to talk to you more! This new stuff that airs... I’m not the biggest fan lol.

Happy Rp’ing!!
-Z

Very late reply I know, I've been a bit busy unexpectedly this weekend so I apologize for that ^.^;

Thank you everyone for the kind welcomes and I feel bad for not answering them sooner, I'm sure I will enjoy it here greatly as well as try to stay active on here as much as I can.

Hi Ginger, I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. Welcome to the Storyteller's Circle family. We hope you enjoy your time here and your day.

Welcome to STC. I think you'll find everyone on here is very friendly. I love Transformers myself. I like quite a bit of Anime, I enjoyed Voltron (the newest version of it on Netflix.), and so much more. I hope you like it here, and enjoy your stay.

Idk how to operate PM's (or if I've been approved for it yet) I love Netflix's version of Voltron, the characters and the humor in it makes my day.

Did I hear Transformers, please tell me it's the comics that you like 0.0

I've watched most of the television series, the only comics I've read so far is MTMTE, working on the Lost Light, and I can't remember the comics name but I think it was Drift's spotlight where Ratchet convinces Drift to leave with him.

Welcome! How are you? What do you think of Shonen Anime? My favorite anime is One Punch Man or Death Note, what's yours? I grew up on those cartoons :p

I'm doing great how are you ^^, well I enjoyed Bleach, FMA, DBZ, and a whole list more so I imagine that I like the type of anime a lot. I like a good deal of different types of anime just depends on the genre. I love Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, One Piece and Soul Eater. There are several others that I like BNHA becoming one of them recently lol. I also like most of the classics as well.

Idk how to operate PM's (or if I've been approved for it yet) I love Netflix's version of Voltron, the characters and the humor in it makes my day.
Once you've been approved, click on the person's user name and click start conversation. That's how you do a pm. I don't know if you've been approved yet or not. But I do know you'll know when you are.

Once you've been approved, click on the person's user name and click start conversation. That's how you do a pm. I don't know if you've been approved yet or not. But I do know you'll know when you are.

I did get a notif saying I have been approved and OMG thank you so much for the info!! I feel dumb now at how simple that is ^.^;

Back