New User Hi There

ChoosingTulip

Well hi there!

I’m ChoosingTulip, but if you want you can just call me Clyde! I’m an avid roleplayer, having started my endeavors around a year ago. I like to watch anime and play videogames, and I’m just an easygoing guy all around.

Hey, welcome to STC. I just got home from work. You hit it at a perfect time to meet the friendly smiling dog. Anyway, I have a little helpful paragraph from Tiko's new user guide. Now on to how the approval process works. To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum and must post their own introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

Since that should answer what I think is the most prominent question I hear we can move along. What kind of roleplaying do you like to do? Is it based off anime characters and shows? What is your favorite anime and what is your favorite videogame?

Well, I love to roleplay as fandom characters from anime, cartoons, manga, movies and videogames!

My favorite videogame is Majora’s Mask and my favorite anime is Kekkai Sensen!

Haha! I had it figured that you were possibly going to be a person that enjoyed roleplaying favorite characters from videogames and shows. Next question. I have to ask something odd at least once in a while.

What household appliance would you choose to be and why?

Hm... well, probably a fridge. Why? Well, because fridges keep things cool, and I like to think of myself as the type of person to keep things cool most of the time, as corny as that sounds.

Lol, you're right. That did sound a bit corny. Soooo, now you've met me and you know at least one person you can give a shout to if you need help with anything. Great to meet you and I look forward to seeing you around.

TOP OF THE MORNING WITH YOU, ME LAD!

Mind if I ask from ye' what got ye' into rping? What sort of genres do you enjoy to rp?

Back