New User hi, this is porcelain

Porcelain

you can call me porcelain, porcy, zero, or if you like just elissa
ive also been shortened down to eli by some people which i guess is cute

i have come here with very specific plans in mind and im not sure how they will go
i came up with a cool character concept and id like a fitting roleplay to use it in
i think maybe a fantasy setting, perhaps resistance against the cake crusade but im not entirely sure yet

im actually still creating this character so if its possible to propose it to some people who run an appropriate roleplay that would be good
but to be frank im nervous and not entirely sure how to go about that

o geez i just looked at the other introduction posts and youre all people i could only wish to be
how am i even meant to compare, i dont have any cool hobbies, quirky personality traits or anything

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Good evenings, better mornings and a great life to you, newbie, I am the one and only: edgy womanchild, obscure speech pattern enthusiast, and a 'two-sides-to-every-story' person: SpotlessEeriness.
I am happy to serve you this glass of Kool-Aid, and obligated to let you know that it is not laced with cyanide. Welcome to the cult site.

Last edited:
Hey Porcelain!! Welcome to the our Circle.

Please, do not feel daunted, every one here started their RPs and website participation somewhere, there's no one way to go about it, so feel at home, we are a friendly bunch. If we can help you somehow, you can either create a thread of find the appropriate thread (like This Looking for Roleplay Thread)

Take care!

sorry to beg for attention but i would like to share a concept for a specific kind of mythical creature i will probably use for roleplaying on this site later
im a bit lost though and not really sure where i should post this
i looked in the creative forums and that didn't seem right
character depository (OOC forums) looked ok but im not sure seeing as when people put things in there they seem to already have a specific roleplay in mind, and i haven't been accepted yet
writer's circle is probably downright wrong but i wouldn't know
and im pretty sure if i posted it here in this thread no one would see it or people would get annoyed at me for setting off their notifications in the wrong place or something

help?

actually that last post probably should of gone in the help desk but screw that ill put it there if it gets no responses here

you can call me porcelain, porcy, zero, or if you like just elissa
ive also been shortened down to eli by some people which i guess is cute

i have come here with very specific plans in mind and im not sure how they will go
i came up with a cool character concept and id like a fitting roleplay to use it in
i think maybe a fantasy setting, perhaps resistance against the cake crusade but im not entirely sure yet

im actually still creating this character so if its possible to propose it to some people who run an appropriate roleplay that would be good
but to be frank im nervous and not entirely sure how to go about that

Hey, welcome! :D

Wow, what a creative and funny username! :D

Cool, I'll be looking forward to roleplay with you! And I'm interested to learn about your character ideas! And we're in need of more roleplayers! Come join us! ;)

http://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/resistance-against-the-cake-crusade/

Don't worry, if you got any questions just ask me or @Edge45 ;)

sorry to beg for attention but i would like to share a concept for a specific kind of mythical creature i will probably use for roleplaying on this site later
im a bit lost though and not really sure where i should post this
i looked in the creative forums and that didn't seem right
character depository (OOC forums) looked ok but im not sure seeing as when people put things in there they seem to already have a specific roleplay in mind, and i haven't been accepted yet
writer's circle is probably downright wrong but i wouldn't know
and im pretty sure if i posted it here in this thread no one would see it or people would get annoyed at me for setting off their notifications in the wrong place or something

help?
If I were you, I would post in the creative writing forum.
Although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a hundred percent sure.
I'm looking forward to mythical creature post, wherever it is !

ill have to wait to be accepted
though i do know exactly where it should go now by just having a better look

Greetings and Salutations, friend!

I'm Zul'Zae'ju'Jin, your friendly hugger troll -appearance are deceiving-, I bid you welcome you to SC and hope you have fun with the rest of the creative despots to be found here. We're all a crazy bunch of artistic linguistics...

Always looking for more mons to RP with and Fantasy is one of my favoured genres. Fancy a whirlwind, give me a shout, I'm sure we can weave something from the spider's web. also very interested to know what mythical beastie you've in mind too. Sounds positively exciting!

Have fun and stay classy!

@Porcelain : you ignored me :(

Wait, don't you say you wanna join RACC? You ignored my response altogether, too bad :(
relex, i cant do anything to respond to you because im not allowed to post in roleplaying forums yet

i will join you when i have been accepted into the site but until then i have no choice but to wait.

relex, i cant do anything to respond to you because im not allowed to post in roleplaying forums yet

i will join you when i have been accepted into the site but until then i have no choice but to wait.

Ahh, sorry my bad... but you could've at least responded to my greeting, this introduction thread is not in the roleplaying forums right... :/

Really? Yay! Can't wait to roleplay with you!
Let's hope you get approved faster then.

yes that was my bad
i tend to cut down on any interaction i deem unnecessary and i thought that if i couldn't post then i may as well not respond
i was wrong

i look forward to seeing what you have to offer as well

yes that was my bad
i tend to cut down on any interaction i deem unnecessary and i thought that if i couldn't post then i may as well not respond
i was wrong

i look forward to seeing what you have to offer as well
Sure I sometime does that too, but when you introduce yourself to other people with great passion and then was met with coldness, you know the feeling right? Well, just saying, since a simple word of greeting and some clarification would be better.

Nice, I look forward to see your character in action too ;)

i cant say i do know the feeling
but i will definitely be greeting people properly from now on

in the meantime i will prepare by checking your roleplay forum a little

@Deroc would you mind doing me a favour and answer me a few questions?
q#1: are there any kingdoms in racc that have existed for longer than 300 years?
q#2: if not could you supply me with the oldest?
q#3: would it be allowed for me to create a small section of history simply related to my character? by this i mean events far before the average human life span.
q#4: do you have any already generally accepted rules or guidelines based on magic?
q#5: do you have a special calender you would prefer me to use?
q#6: witches. i would like to inquire of witches. are they common in this world?
q#7: also souls, spirits, and ghosts. how do they work?
q#8: do you do language in this roleplay? i have been to roleplays where they actively choose to completely reject language, so this would be nice to know
q#9: would it be ok for me to have a very malicious/troublemaker type character? my assumption is that it is perfectly fine but i feel it would be wise to ask
q#10: in order of most to least favourite, waffles, trifle, pavlova or cheesecake?

Back