New User Hi (●´∀`●)

Welcome to STC, Chy! I hope you enjoy it here!
If I could ask a question: What kind of RPs do you usually look for?

I'm used to anime based RPs, but I like romance based ones along with school life types, or office. I'm not really good at fantasy ones though, and I don't like horror.

Ok have you read any of the stories here I know another new person here who liked highschool romance anime

Okay, I'm sure there are plenty of RPs here that may suit your interest. As long as you show activity in the forums and chat, the approval process won't take to long and then you can begin your rping here!

If you start talking in general chat or posting on the community thread it becomes faster

Also the stories are just the RPs there are plenty of romance and slice of life RPs

Okay... I'm not quite getting this, but who approves me? And what am I getting approved for? My friend who invited me would explain all this , but out time zones are so different that its a good chance that its midnight over by him right now.

Before you can post in actual RPs you need to get approved. The process is much faster if you start meeting and talking to people. The people that approve you is just the admins if they see you interacting with other people

Back