New User Hi

SeaKay

Hi!

My name is Cheyenne. I started role playing about fourteen years ago, albeit with some significant gaps in playing over the last four years as a result of entrusting my freedom to a university and losing previous partners. I am hoping to get back into it, as it was a form of story making I really enjoyed. I used to play fantasy role plays most often, but also have a strong fondness for role plays that include people with animal DNA, or other genetic manipulation. I tend to prefer playing female characters, if I am playing just one, however, I most often like to play at least one male and one female per role play. I usually do role plays with one or two other people. One of the things I hope to find on this site is one or two people to role play with consistently for a while.

Aside from role playing, I enjoy hiking, reading, writing, art, and fencing (stabbing people is fun). As far as media goes, I like to watch Black Mirror, Daredevil, Doctor Who, MASH, and Sherlock, among others. Some favorite movies are Anastasia, Donnie Darko, Gladiator, LOTR, Memento, Mulan, Quest for Camelot, and Summer School. My music tastes are pretty varied. To give you all an idea, I like Celtic Women, Kamelot, the Killers, MCR, Nightwish, Theocracy, Twenty One Pilots, and Within Temptation (I promise I am one person). My favorite book right now is the Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky.

I also like podcasts a lot and am currently listening to Welcome to Nightvale, Myths and Legends, and Sci Fri pretty consistently. If you have any other recommendations, let me know.

Not entirely sure what else to write here, but if you want to introduce yourself and have any other questions, let me know.

I'm into Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Nightwish, Sirenia, Celtic Thunder, Celtic Woman (Chloe and the violinist are my favorites), Megadeth, Metallica, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, ect. (I could go on for days)

Back