New User Hi

LeeRyder

Hello, I'm new to the Storyteller's Circle, but not written role-play. The old sites I used to use died out and I finally decided it was time to fine new places to meet writers. I really like fantasy rp and draw in my free time. ◡̈

Hope everyone is having a good day.

:emoji_wave: Hello there! I'm doing okay, hope you are too!

What kinds of RPs do you like? Group? 1x1?

What sort of stuff do you draw?

I like all kinds. I really enjoy 1x1 with RPers who are committed to the story and are in it for the long haul. I've been in a few that lasted over a year before and it was so fun. But Group UPs are also super fun and challenge me a lot as a writer. They both are awesome.

What do you normally prefer? Group of 1x1?

I draw a bit of everything, though when its my downtime I normally draw fantasy creatures, dinosaurs, or animals. If I could be paid to draw dragons the rest of my life that would be my dream job though XD

What do you normally prefer? Group of 1x1?
I like both, though I tend to do 1x1s with adult themes, for some reason I don't get into them quite as much without it.

That said, I really like running groups even though I keep failing. I have an RP within the Elder Scrolls universe that has a techy coat of paint if you may be interested. If you don't know it, maybe I can help a bit! I don't know deep lore either anyway xD

I kinda wanna see some of your art :D

Back