New User Hi :)

Zip

So I found this site through a little research, and I'm eager to roleplay again. It's been quite a while since I've been part of an active forum, but I'm looking forward to being an active member and creating new and exciting characters and stories.

-- Kaji

Reactions: Dan
Welcome to the show! Remember, don't eat ANY desserts that are offered to you, they have SPINACH in them!!

So I found this site through a little research, and I'm eager to roleplay again. It's been quite a while since I've been part of an active forum, but I'm looking forward to being an active member and creating new and exciting characters and stories.

-- Kaji
Hey, we started talking in another thread! What’s up?
Welcome, welcome- I am also very new to this site and have not been on an active roleplay site or forum in a good while!
If you’re at all interested in doing some 1x1 OC threads together, I’d love to brainstorm some ideas with you! And if/when we get approved, we can keep writing together as long as it’s fun for us. whatcha think?

Hey, we started talking in another thread! What’s up?
Welcome, welcome- I am also very new to this site and have not been on an active roleplay site or forum in a good while!
If you’re at all interested in doing some 1x1 OC threads together, I’d love to brainstorm some ideas with you! And if/when we get approved, we can keep writing together as long as it’s fun for us. whatcha think?

Yeah, about the games and music. Nothing much just chilling at home.
Thanks for the welcome.
I'm pretty sure 1x1 OC means you have one character and I have one character, and they're both original creations of our own, correct?
Definitely, if that's the case. We could brainstorm some ideas OOC, that would be cool. But yeah, that's the type of role-playing I was doing last I was in an RP forum. Sounds good to me.

1x1 means it's just you and one other person. There's no group to be seen. Just you and one more person to write with.

I google translated it, and it says your name means housework behavior. I, however, am sure that is not correct.

Oh, and welcome to the Circle. I see Gigabit has relayed my warning, so I do not feel like I have to tell it to you personally.

I google translated it, and it says your name means housework behavior. I, however, am sure that is not correct.

Oh, and welcome to the Circle. I see Gigabit has relayed my warning, so I do not feel like I have to tell it to you personally.

It means Wielder of Fire ^_^

Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to RPing, just have to find a partner.
And yes, I have received the dessert warning lol

Congratulations, Kaji! You are no longer the newest apprentice to this here Storytelling Guild, for I… am here!

I hope we can be friends, rather than eternal rivals forced by an arbitrarily powerful entity to hurt each other at every turn. Regardless, good luck surviving this (what I assume to be) madhouse.

Last edited:
Back