New User Hiatus and Hope

KittyWolfSpirit

The Crazy Cat Lady
So, as everyone who knows me knows, I tend to disappear often without a word. I just get wrapped in irl stuff and unfortunately, the things I enjoy gets pushed to the back burner in favor of irl must do's that unfortunately don't leave much room for pleasure.

In January, I decided to get out of retail/cx service I would return to college and it has been a very rocky start as I started late, had filled out the wrong fafsa year which delayed me getting my books and it has been a constant battle to keep up with all my assignments since. So, I have been going pretty crazy lately. I really miss rping, it was often my lil world of freedom from irl chaos. I hope to return to it more often soon. But, this month is the final month of the semester and got big things coming up so doubt it will be this month. Hopefully, over the summer since I am not attending summer classes. That and still behind sadly.

I am currently unemployed, which leaves me time now to get caught up on homework, but at the same time, I feel bad that I am not helping my better half with finances. He seems to understand how important this is to me and is very supportive in my quest for my bachelor's degree. I honestly hope this degree will get us out of all the setbacks we keep meeting and finally fully on our feet. We are slowly going in a positive direction, just taking more time than I would love to allow it to take sadly. But, here is to hoping for bliss in rp once more very soon!

Cheers and miss everyone I normally talk to! And anyone who is new, I hope to meet you soon! :)

Sorry that you're having a rough time of it, but I'm sure the people that you were RPing with appreciate the update. Hope things improve and to see you around again sometime soon. Good luck with everything.

Yea, I think the rps I was trying to get into just kind of died out which I understand them moving on, I hold no arguments about it. In fact, glad they didn't just wait up for me. Now that I am attempting to get back into things soon, though, I have left in the same situation as I always am when I get back from my hiatus. Where do I go to start rping lol. There is always so much going on and new people and stuff that I am always like whoa, where do I go first! Hahaha, but it is ok, it is an excited whoa, but as much as I want to rp right now, I know I have a lot on my plate that needs to be addressed first and foremost, especially since I am barely scraping the ability to keep my A/B GPA average.

That's totally fair! Once you're free and available for RP, let me know when I'm happy to help you find something that fits your interest. :>

Hey, I know the feeling of struggling to get on your feet all too well. Glad to know you're still pushing to better yourself. That is a tough thing. One good thing is that we're here and always glad to welcome you back! Hope to see you around .

Thanks, everyone for the warm welcomes and you can do it! :) That is one main reason I love this site so much. I came over with the creators of the site, but be3cause of my unpredictability I have always turned down warden or any roles, well, to be honest, I never even tried for them or inquired about them to the creators. I couldn't do that to my friends by taking a job I couldn't guarantee I could fulfill! Sorry if the grammar is bad, typing with no glasses at the moment. Lol hahaha. But yea, definitely, I can't wait to come back.

Back