[High Fantasy] Mighty Urugar! New Chronicles of the Omniverse Region Seeking Players

Lazzamore

WAAAAAAAAAA-
MIGHTY URUGAR - PLAYERS NEEDED

Orc soldiers with darkened faces enter a tavern. With one hand clutching their swords, they glare at the other races, electing not to speak during their trek. It was clear to see they were tired, but they will not be resting here despite their perilous adventures. Nothing about their demeanor makes you think they consider you a ‘friend’, or that you should to them.

After they post up a large sheet of paper to the interior wall, they leave as quickly as they came.

---​

FOREIGN WARRIORS AND MONSTER-HUNTERS

The great Kezh Uruk’sh declares hereby a call to all monster-hunters and mighty warriors of Aelora to slay a Great Beast known simply as ‘Skeerch’ in the fair and prosperous land of Mighty Urugar – His Greatness demands the safety of his people!

For this courageous act of selflessness, upon the successful return of the beast’s unblemished head, the slayer will be given twelve pounds of gold in Imperial Pence.

The wretched beast may be found on the northern border of His Greatness’ Kingdom, on the northern tip of the Devils Back Mountains in the woods of Kul. MAKE NO EYE CONTACT AT ALL COST. The creature appears to be insectoid, recognizable by its considerable size.

HIS GREATNESS - KEZH URUK’SH

---
Mighty Urugar is a small, distopian/totalitarian nation in Aelora natively inhabited by Orcs. It is a dangerous and cruel place where the powerful few receive whatever they want - and the poor feel the pinch. Be weary of entering; poor and rich alike share a fear and hatred of the foreign interloper, and border are open now only to rid themselves of the creature Skeerch. so do not draw attention to yourself...

I am Dalion Snowcloak, a young human man of 21. I am currently married to my best friend, a young soldier named Gerion. I was on a hunt when I found him unconscious and badly bleeding. I carried him back to my home village of Dragonmoor, located in the west on the sea. There some healers managed to heal him, and I helped take care of him soon after he woke up. Our relationship soon developed, and he proposed soon. We were on a hunt but got lost. We managed to find this inn and booked a room for the next few nights. But with these orc soldiers, I don't know if they will turn on us or not.

(OOC: Relevant pics: Dalion:
ZK14027.jpg
, Gerion:
rN4bcco.jpg
)

I am Wotan, A stalwart man of 37. I seek glory and a warriors death so that i may be accepted into the halls of my brothers!
I will slay both monsters and men in my quest for Glory. In former years I was a Raider and a Solider, but of Late I am a Blade for Hire, and a Slayer.
Slaying is what i live and breath for, It is the thrill of the hunt and the glory of battle! I often find work as a Slayer, Which is to say that I deal with things that common folk wouldn't dare to. Now i stay at an inn on my way to answer the call of the great Kezh Uruk’sh.

Back