New User Hiya Everyone!

Gryphon

Hello all! I am new to sites like this, but I am eager to explore and make friends with new people :) I have role played before, on a much smaller scale, and I creatively write for fun. I am excited to play some games with y'all. My "pen name" is Gryphon and I am excited to learn your names as well :)
I am interested in fantasy and sci-fi role play, and I mainly stay away from realistic or slice of life role plays. I'm cool with basically anything else. Nice to meet y'all :D

Hello Gryphon and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! We're always happy to see eager folks join us here, no matter how experienced they are with the medium. Knowledge can be taught, but eagerness has to already be there. I'm Dashmiel one of your Admins here at SC, and like I'm a big fan of fantasy and sci-fi roleplay.

I see you left Tiko a profile post regarding interest in the Omniverse, I'm sure you'll be hearing from her soon. She likely would have responded before now, but she's been at work and literally just now walked in. As I type this. Kinda creepy really. Anyhow, between her and the rest of the Omniverse crew, we'll have you filled in with all the info you'll need to dive in and have a great time!

Welcome, I hope you'll like it here.

Hey there :) I got off work early. If you'd like we can talk shop on the Omniverse stuff you were interested in now.

Don't fret over it :) We're more than happy to teach you the ropes! The roleplaying itself isn't much different from any other medium when you get down to it. It's just a matter of getting used to all the features and what not that come with a forum. I did notice you said you also do some creative writing? If you'd like, we have a creative writing forum on the site that you're more than welcome to share some of your stuff if you would like.

Back