New User Hoi Hoi

Naturally, it's because of my advanced introduction skills. As an introductory intermediary, I direct you both. Floof and Pineapple to my profile, where a snazzy discord link leads you to a magical adventure. Which has links to my story. (That you may or may not like, depending on preferences.)

Oh and I'm gonna sleep now, because I should've slept two and a half hours ago.

Naturally, it's because of my advanced introduction skills. As an introductory intermediary, I direct you both. Floof and Pineapple to my profile, where a snazzy discord link leads you to a magical adventure. Which has links to my story. (That you may or may not like, depending on preferences.)

Oh and I'm gonna sleep now, because I should've slept two and a half hours ago.
Why, I just might take you up on that offer my good sir. ;)

Goodnight!

Ayeeee, sleep neglecting squad. Offer has been cashed in, dearest mini mage. My utmost thanks for the invite!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Looks like you're hitting it off great in your introduction thread! But don't forget to swing through some of our other community forums as well. The Writer's Circle, Main Lobby, and Creative Forums are all great places to browse through for threads that catch your eye. Once you get a little more activity going outside of the introduction forum, we can get your account reviewed for approval. If none of the existing threads catch your eye, we also fully encourage people to start their own.

If you need any help finding anything or have any questions about where to get started, please don't hesitate to ask. We try to keep the approval process as fluid and painless as possible for our new arrivals.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Looks like you're hitting it off great in your introduction thread! But don't forget to swing through some of our other community forums as well. The Writer's Circle, Main Lobby, and Creative Forums are all great places to browse through for threads that catch your eye. Once you get a little more activity going outside of the introduction forum, we can get your account reviewed for approval. If none of the existing threads catch your eye, we also fully encourage people to start their own.

If you need any help finding anything or have any questions about where to get started, please don't hesitate to ask. We try to keep the approval process as fluid and painless as possible for our new arrivals.
Oh, awesome, thank you! That's super helpful and I'll start checking those out. 8D

Back