New User Hollaaaa...✋

Hey there Welcome to STC!

Seven days sounds like you must be either on a vacation or in one of those closings due to quarantine or you're here to infect us through our internet computers! ;) *Sprays Lysol all around*

Anyways here are few questions for you

-Are you new to roleplay?

-What types of roleplay are you interested in? (Sci fi, fantasy, slice of life, romance etc)

Finally welcome again to the site, just to let you know we do have a site approval process that you can read about here on getting your account approved.

Answering those questions and giving us a little intro about you will help you with this process as well! Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you a bit and if you have any questions about anything at all please don't hesitate to leave them below!

Sockz

Hey there Welcome to STC!

Seven days sounds like you must be either on a vacation or in one of those closings due to quarantine or you're here to infect us through our internet computers! ;) *Sprays Lysol all around*

Anyways here are few questions for you

-Are you new to roleplay?

-What types of roleplay are you interested in? (Sci fi, fantasy, slice of life, romance etc)

Finally welcome again to the site, just to let you know we do have a site approval process that you can read about here on getting your account approved.

Answering those questions and giving us a little intro about you will help you with this process as well! Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you a bit and if you have any questions about anything at all please don't hesitate to leave them below!

Sockz

Hmm....I'd say I prefer fantasy over sci-fi since I'm not that knowledgable in physics....
But I've read a story online with the genre of science-fantasy which is awesome. Slice of life would be quite great but especially not if romance becomes one of the main themes...

I'm not that new to roleplay but might too be a rookie seeing that I've just came to know of the unspoken rules of roleplay. Meta-gaming, for example.

And infect you guys through your internet computers....?
*Jabbing my temple with a pencil*
Ya gotobe kiddin meh....

Hey there! Welcome to STC! Your account's been approved, so feel free to check out the rest of the site! Hope we'll be able to see you even after these next days!

Back