Vir's eyes saw others in the room - people too wounded or scared to walk. She stepped in with her eyes that glowed their gentle red hue as she looked at them. "Station police reporting for duty. Get up." Vir said as she started helping the remaining tostand up as she took a forceful hold of their bodies as she pulled them to a standing position. "Get out." Vir motioned at hte door. "You will be kept safe by the station police - or what is left of it."

Vir stepped outside along with others as they stood there by the entrance to the ship. Vir nodded at what Nuli said. "Hey, maybe we happened to hit the stage at a right time. Maybe most of the gang is away on a job of their own." Vir suggested. Her eyes then latched unto what seemed to be spots of heat in the distant streets that were approaching fast. There was three vehicles with atleast 4 in each of the vehicles.

Vir frowned. "Speak of most of the gang being away..." Vir said as she looked at Nuli and then at Layton. "Get the civilians in as fast as possible. I think we need to take care of the gang once and for all, because once they find out that their captives went missing they will hunt them down as they know where they lived. We will be on a ground zero again and need to rescue these people." Vir explained. She then specifically looked at Layton. "Can you try set up some traps that do not involve smoke that I can't see through?"

Jane pulled along er sisters outside. Around her, more and more people got to their senses and followed along. She clammed the hand of Sophy tightly in hers anxious to lose them in the tumult. She focused on her torch and the beam of light became brighter but, it wasn't bright enough to light up the entire room.

"I don't know he didn't show his face," Jane answered Nuli, loudly to get over the sound of dozens of people running off.

As they ran outside of the building some of the people scattered off in all directions disappearing into the small streets of the station. "To the spaceship," Jane called and some set course to the opened spaceship. Others still ran off, maybe they didn't hear her. Or they didn't trust the spaceship. Whatever the reason only about half the people in the prison actually set course to ship most of them to weak to run long distances.

Anxious Jane looked up to Vir, but before she could ask what she saw she already heard vehicles coming. "Hurry, hurry," she screamed as she sped up dragging her sisters into the ship. "Go," she said as she let go of them directing them inside of it. "I come soon, don't worry."

Erica turned around, "No you need to come," she said as she grabbed Janes hand.

Jane pulled away her hand. It broke her heart to do so but, she didn't have another chose. She had brought them in these problems and she would fix than as well. "I come really soon, I promise. I will make sure he is never going to be able to hurt anyone ok," Jane explained.

Erica bit her lip, "but, what if you don't?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Jane always comes back," Sophy said as she took girl in her arms directing her inside the ship.

Jane looked at the two little girls disappearing into the ship, then she turned around and ran back to Vir and Nuli as she got hold of her sword again.

Nuli looked at Jane and tapped the lady's head gently, "Well, you rescued them and we'll get them somewhere safe." She said to her, then she looked to Vir.

Nuli felt a bit of heat, she took a deep breath and looked forward for a moment. She could certainly sense that something was coming. And sh head a good hunch who they were, "Layton, I'm sure you can get the people safe, some kind of refuge or something." She said to him immediately

She looked at her ship for a moment, jumping up to grab a piece of metal from the inside, then returning to Vir with it. The metal was shaped into a rectangular device. Some kind of shield generator. Nuli suspected that the vehicles that were rushing towards them had weapons equipped. Those weapons would certainly be able to fire at a very safe distance.

Surely enough, the vehicles were quite armoured. Outdated miliery transport vehicles that have been heavily modified. A very large current at the top and smaller guns at the side The armouring was quite thick as well, and of course, it had an electric generator. These people looked to be very serious, much more than the flimsy guards from before.

"I'm pretty sure I saw a refugee camp nearby before we got here. I'll drop them off there and come straight back." Layton assured them. "Now come on board you little vermin!" he yelled at the little midgets. He watched as they crawled their way into the ship. For some reason, this sight reminded him of when a bunch clowns would enter a small car.

As the last one of them made their way in, he made sure to close the hatch behind them. He'd hate to see one of them flying off during the flight. Turning towards the direction of the controls, he was met with the sight of a dozen dirty, unkept alien midgets staring back at him like children. It made him cringe and took some effort from him to brush past them without doing anything stupid.

Knowing that the refugee camp he was headed towards was most definately not marked as an actual destination for the ship AI's autopilot, he was forced to fly it manually. Granted, the thought of crashing did indeed make him hesitate at first, but he soon realized it wasn't that hard steer the damn thing to begin with. Layton made his best attempt make a smooth exit and flew towards the destination he had set in his mind.

It was around mid way there that he started to get iritated by the aliens behind him. The constant "Where we going?" and "Where Jane?" and the fucking "We safe? We safe?" made Layton want to eject them out of the airlck with a burning passion. It reminded him of those shitty movies where the writer couldn't come up with anything good so to make characters cute, so he decided to made them speak like simpletons. In fact, he was getting so angry that he decided take off his mask because of the ammount of sweat accumulating on his face.

"Why you bald?" asked a voice next to him. And it was this question that made him snap.

Dialogue options:

1)
"I don't know, stress maybe?"

2) Yell "Fuck off you little shit! It would be nice if you could all just shut the fuck up before I decide to show you what a REAL bad guy looks like!"

3) "You should have put on your seat belts..."

Option chosen: 3)

"You should have put on your seat belts..." his tone was sinister and grim as he looked at the person who asked him with a face that looked entirely dead inside. A girl with ginger hair -who presumably asked the question- stared back with one brow raised, letting out a timid "Huh?". And it was at that moment that everyone except Layton got flung into the air.

"Welcome to the ship flight from hell! We hope you have a pleasant fucking ride!" he yelled at them as they bounced around like balls in a pinball machine. Layton was flying around like a madman. He was doing barrel rolls and cyrcles like a lunatic. And it would be like this that he would fly until they arived at the refugee camp. May god have mercy on their little souls.

6 minutes of hell later:

As the hatch opened at the refugee camp, the little aliens came running out, vomit spewing out of their small mouths as they did. Behind them was Layton, standing with a look of satisfaction plastered on his face. "Now you stay right there. I'll be back real soon." he said in a happy tone of voice, and yet his passengers looked at him in horror as he walked back into his ship and flew off. Presumably to help his squad in need.

Last edited:
Vir stood there as she looked at the cars closing in. Afterwards she inspected her surroundings carefully. THere was a couple of crates and barrels. Though there is not much use for them besides cover her eyes landed on the one crate that was next to a alleyway. She got an idea. Vir quickly ran forward as she almost leaped into the crate, ducking behind it. She looked at the other two as she spoke forth loudly.

"Use your shield generator and stand in the center. Force them to try avoid crashing into your shield and make them go to the sides. I will shoot at a car's electric generator on top when it passes me." Vir shouted. Gun shots were heard coming from the cars as one bullet flew in between Nuli and Jane. Vir quickly reacted by gently peeking over the crate as she started taking suppressing fire shots at the cars.

Jane nodded at Nuli and looked behind at the spaceship at it disappeared. She didn't had much time to think about it because, the vehicles rapidly got closer. She grabbed her weapon tightly in her hands and activated the blade. Then she jumped behind one of the crates standing around. She took her hairclip out ready to launch it. It wasn't much and it would likely only work for one men. But, every man less too fight with was profit.

Sure enough, Nuli activated the shield generator. It should protect them against quick and powerful projectiles like bullets and even some plasmablasts. The shields were slightly more outdated, the force field was a two-way thing so the gang couldn't shoot from the inside. The large armoured vehicles wouldn't be able to cross either, especially when they're made of metal. The strong field currents would short circuit are vehicles.

They, of course, realized that and stopped at the distance. One by one exiting the armoured vehicles. ''Hey, what we got here? All this damage, time wasted can't meet deadlines. Costumers may want refunds. It's going to cost us money. Cost the boss money. At least the worthless guards are dead," one of the aliens said. This one was especially tall, large and looking very ape-like. The armour he wore was a simple primate metal armour. But he didn't need anything advance. His own hide would protect against most bullets and plasma. But the head's still vulnerable. This guy was carrying a giant made, made from metal with a light electrical current. The other minions were from other species, most humans of course or more humanoid looking.

Nuli looked at Vir and then Jane, 'Keep your distance from the big guy ladies." she said. Having air support would be useful right about now.

d3d5je5-aedc69fd-0660-4fd1-91c1-7681841caca3.jpg

As he aproached his team's location, Layton could feel a gnawing sense of dread creeping over him. It was no secret that he disliked a direct confrontation. It just wasn't his style. And with the ruckus they have caused so far, he was almost certan that reinfrcements were coming.

He paced around in the ship, trying to keep a cool head while the ship automatically made it's way back to Nuli. Unfortunately for him, the smell of fresh vomit filled the ship and showed no sign of leaving any time soon. He knew his teammates wouldn't be happy if they found out what events transpired there only moments ago.

With an audible sigh, he ushed those worries aside, they were for a later time.

"-Destination reached-" the ships robotic voice spoke. And as soon as he heard it, Layton rushed to the cockpit to see what those three goons were doing. He quickly regretted ever looking.

As the ship's engines blew wind in ther face, Layton's could be heard through their earpieces "What the hell happened while I was gone? And is that-" his voice cut out for a moment "- an ape?" as soon as the words left his mouth, the earieces were filled with laughter.

Vir stopped shooting with her gun as the cars stopped in their tracks. SHe carefully peeked over with her eyes as her eyes were latched unto the big guy. She noticed the apparent lack of a helmet as she thought to herself. She listened to the words of Nuli as she hid behind the crate, carefully waiting for a chance for assault. For the time being she saw no chance to attack the beasts and coming out successful so she waited as she hid. She waited silently with no comment at others as she squatted there with her gun in her hand, ready to attack. There was a gentle... irritation brewing in her head as her body was pumping adrenaline in this situation where a single wrong move could screw them over.

Jane gasped for air as the ape like boss stepped outside. At the same time anger coursed through her veins. She threw her hairclip up in the air and led it right in the direction of his forehead. As it got stuck in his head she released all of the electricity in the hairclip. It wasn't enough to get him down but, it should be enough to atleast distract him.

The girl didn't lost a moment and jumped over the crate and ran in the direction of the ape her weapon hold high. "How do you dare hurt my family, you monster," she screamed as she quickly got closer to the boss.

The giant guy had seemed to feel a light buzz like a static shock on his head. He grunted and managed to carefully pick up what appeared to be a tiny hair clip. He sighed in annoyance, knowing full well who it was. "We have contracts, and yours had a time limit." He stated to Jane specifically, "You haven't brought what I wanted you too."

He then swung his hammer high, smashing it against the floor. Sending an electric force that pushed the ground back and pushed Jane back a few feet. Nuli, of course, managed to catch Jane midair then rest her down gently.
"Careful," she told her.

The minions, of course, got into position. Most of them had small riles, cheap projectiles firing sharp bullets. The armoured vehicles had their turrets adjusted, aiming directly at the flying ship just above. The turrets look much more advanced, thickly designed with batteries at the back. Designed to fire powerful plasma bolts ripping through most energy fields.
"Vir, try to aim at the ape guy. The head looks vulnerable enough." Nuli said.

"That's a lot of weapons..." Layton spoke out, "Question is; is it going to be enough to stop this ship?" he asked, genuinely concerned. He pressed his fingers over his earpeace "Nuli, should I be concerned? Those turrets don't seem so harmless." he asked, "In fact, I have a sinister feeling in my gut that tells me those weapons might have the potential to blow up this ship, and me with it."

It was clear that if they started targeting the ship, he would have to use evasive maneuvers. Which he had no clue how to pull off. And the more he thought about it, the more certan he became that the best course of action would be to pull out entirely. Unless... the ship has a combat system....

"Hey Nuli!" he called out into the earpiece once again, "Does this thing have a combat mode or something? It would be really handy in this situation."

Back