"All I know it's some kind of abandoned station and a guy was wanting to collect debt or something," he said and he shrugged. "It sounded urgent though." Bartender added

"The only way we can actually come up with a plan is if we gather proper information on the kidnapping, we can't get information here while getting drunk," Nuli commented. She was only partially finished with her whole bird when she stood up. Nuli began biting huge chucks of the meats, grinding up and swallowing the bone until she had eventually finished without a single point of evidence on the plate left. She also finished the drink as well.
"Alright guys, let's go you can eat and drink on the ship," Nuli told the two humans while she started walking. It's her ship

Layton quickly finished his burger, along with the fries. It was really good. He got up to follow Nuli, but suddenly stopped in his tracks. His throat was a little dry. Layton went over to the bar and grabbed a bottle wine, a bottle wich looked like something out of a picture. Before the bartender could protest, Layton tossed some money on the counter and went after his team.

"I certanly hope this won't take too much of our time. We deserve a good rest after all!" he said, slightly annoyed.

"debt?" she asked, confused for a moment. Then she remembered the man she was supposed to collect the artefact for. In her attempt to keep them safe she endangered them instead. The girl ignored Vir and ran after the other girl who seemed to be the only one understanding the urgency of the situation.

"I took a job from someone to get the artefact, he must be the kidnapper. He gave a bit of money ahead," she blurred out remembering the man's words more clearly, now. " We need to get them now, maybe he left some traces at the home?" she suggested.

Vir sighed as she stood up from her seat. ''Alright, I guess we have to do this recklessly, then. We will go guns blazing, then?'' She asked as she started following others. ''Do you know where the guy might be located? Like the dude's name or house?'' She asked.

Of course, Nuli made her way to the ship, expecting the others to follow. She looked over to Jane for a moment. "That's a question for Jane. I suspect she has some information. We can perhaps devise a plan while I fly us to the space station." She stated. She, of course, took her packing bill and just paid the people in cash. Nuli made sure everyone was right in the ship before blasting off into space

Jane jumped up and down not knowing what to do with her energy as she waiting for Nuli to pay the bills and then stormed into the space ship. Walking in circles aimlessly. "If that is needed to get my family back I will taser the life out of him," She called out. "I don't know, I met him in an alley," Jane answered. "I don't know much more," she added shaking her head with tears in her eyes.

Last edited:
Layton felt no urgency. In fact, if we were to put it in his words; he "didn't give a shit". But he was nice enough to keep it to himself. Not just that, but he felt a sense of duty overwhelm him. He couldn't help but feel like fate was watching over the four of them, or something more sinister.

Layton set the bottle of wine next to the bed, where he once slept. He then proceeded to change his clothing. Putting on his signature stealth suit and taking his equipment. Seeing as this was somewhat offputting, he wore a cheap black and green tracksuit over it.

"Maybe this is just a hunch, but do you think this was planned?" he asked Vir, "What if they were keeping an eye on Jane the whole time." he paused for a moment "What if they know she made more than enough money to pay for her debt?"

Last edited:
Vir followed the rest to the ship as she nodded at what was said. ''It could be possible this rumor is not true and is meant to lure us in. But only one way to find out: Send one person into the child's family's house to see if they are there or if it is a trap. If it is a trap we go on in and rescue our bait.'' Vir said. ''Any adults here that want to be responsible and be the bait?'' Vir asked.

"I'm an alien so it's either you or Layron," Nuli commented immediately. She looks nothing like a human, or like Jane's species. She did find it interesting that Vir still considered Jane a kid though. "I vote for Layton." She said immediately. Nuli figured if anyone can check if it's a trap, it would be the tough guy.

Layton crossed his arms in amusement. "Oh really now?" he said, "Alright, fine. But only if you give me a good reason why I'm the one being sent."

"Why can't I go, if they would send a trap it be for me," Jane said. "I am not a Child And it is my family my responsability I go," Jane declared as she put her hands in her sides.

Vir sighed.''You children sure want to grow up faster than is healthy for you.'' Vir commented. ''My vote for Layton aswell. Send him in as a bait. Just stuff ihm with some kevlar and he will survive the potential trap.''

"Can't argue with that, Layton you're going... I'll let you pat my head as a reward..." Nuli would say to him, sort of giving him a reason to be the team's bait. At least one of them needed to be the bait, and the only guy seemed to be the best option

Layton couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that they were really serious about using him as bait. "Alright, alright." Layton spoke "But I'll use that chance to pat you some other time. And I'll get to do it at any time and any place. And I mean ANY." he said, his arms crossed "Deal?".

Jane made herself as big And impresive as possible. What turned out more cute than actual impresive. "I am 20 years old. I am not a Child. I went into the icetemple with you that was much more dangerous." Jane argued, trying to seem as mature as she can.

Vir ignored the words of the delusional child that was having a little bit of too much imagination. ''Just because you have to live in the slums does not mean you start aging at the double speed, kiddo. You are still 10 years old.'' Vir said at Jane before looking at the others. ''Alright, that is all I think we need to decide. Shall we head and rescue the child's family?'' She asked.

"Vir, Jane's an Allurian, she's older then she looks," she would say to Vir immediately, then she walked up to Layton, "Great, good boy." He patted his own head then handed him a rustic looking disk, "Keep this, it's not fancy but we can track you with it." She said. It was a piece of Quark technology, similar to her ship. It didn't quite look pretty but its brand was engraved on it.

The ship arrived at the abandoned station and it looked different. The public attention had certainly attracted charities and so there were soup kitchens, a bunch of free clothing areas and a small literacy class that's just made the place less abandoned in general. Nuli was rather surprised, sort of impressed as well. It seems that the moment this place went on the news everyone remembered it exist

"It's nice to see this place getting some love." he said with a warm smile, which he quickly hid away. All this station needed now was a good cleanup. "Where will the meting take place?" he asked his group.

Jane nodded intensively as Nuli explained Vir she was Alurrian happy with the backup. "Yes, just because I look like a 10-year-old human doesn't mean I am," she said. She was still not happy by putting aside but, the others already seemed to have made the decision.

Jane smiled grimm as she looked outside at the space station. "I wonder how long it stays that way," she said. Then she walked out of the spaceship. " At my house, come I will lead you," she said.

Vir raised an eyebrow as she looked at Nuli. She then looked at the direction of Jane before looking back at Nuli. ''Wait.... She is-...'' She paused as she looked at Jane. ''Terribly sorry! I thought you were a human kiddo.'' She commented. ''You look just like a kid.''

As they made it to the station a smile entered Vir's face. The presence of charities was a good sign. ''If charities are here then there will eventually come people that want to help the citizens of this station in more ways than just food and clothes. I think this is good news. We can slowly start rebuilding this station to its former glory as we now have the attention of the outside world.'' Vir said. Thoughts begun to pop up in her head: They have money. THey could possibly use it as an incentitive to attract companies back to the station. ''So, shall we get going?'' She suggested.

Back