Closed [Horror] The Haunting of Tranquility Cove

Sharkyshark

Just chillin'
At the surface, the quiet little New England town of Tranquility Cove seems like nothing more than a picturesque island community. Fishermen work their boats, mom-and-pop shops sell trinkets and tchotchkes, and children clamor for a taste of the town's famous saltwater taffy. In short, a perfect place to take a summer vacation or raise a family. However, an outsider might soon find that something strange lurks beneath the Norman Rockwell-esque veneer. People vanishing in the night. Mysterious messages appearing out of nowhere, calling to no-one. Strange sounds from the sea. Perhaps a newcomer could discover the secrets of the island...or perhaps it will take all they have just to survive.

---

Hi! I'm Sharkyshark, new to the forums. I'm looking for a partner for a horror/mystery RP set in the 80s, potentially with some lovecraftian themes thrown in for flavor. An optimal partner would be a skilled writer who can split the burden of moving the plot along and add to the setting themselves. This is intended to be more of a collaborative effort than a strict GM/Player relationship. Ideally we would both play newcomers to this town, although what brings our characters here is up for discussion.

Logistics:

Third person, past tense

I can be reached most easily via the discord server

Potentially R-rated? Up for debate. 18+, in any case.

Yello! It’s a shame no on had stepped up. I won’t claim to be some god, but I’d love some team work.

Fair warning, I’m not particularly intelligent and I’m pretty oblivious so I’m bad at mysteries and even worse dming them. But I like to help build worlds and love character interaction. So I’d be happy to make a story with you if you’ll have me.

I enjoy literate, and can use discord!

I aim to reply once a day but I’ve been slipping lately and settling into once a week. I don’t like it but sometimes I hit these emotional ruts. Contact me and I’ll get to you as soon as I possibly can!

Hi,

My bad, I forgot to mark this as closed. I've actually found a partner for this one. Maybe a different time!

Back