[Horror, Modern] (Setup and Player Finder) Apartment Shenanigans

First off, I haven't run a roleplay before; I'll try my best, but this will probably be quite messy. I'm looking for 3-6 players. I want to try linking the story to the characters, so if you're interested in joining, please tell me about a character you'd like to play. I'll probably need to ask some questions about them, and some characters just might not fit; I'll try to write the story to accommodate, but I may have to ask you to put in another character. Additionally, characters in this roleplay will likely stand a high chance of dying. It's a horror story; safety is not a guarantee. This will probably end up as a single-thread roleplay.

Setting:
A large, old, supposedly empty apartment building in the modern-day US, with many stores/services built in. Lights are said to be seen moving in the building.

As you can tell, this setting is very simple at the moment. Please ask about anything you'd like to know about or added to it.

Character Requirements:
Basically, just tell me a bit about them. Name, age, job (if any), etc. Most importantly, tell me about why they're here. Again, I'll probably ask a few questions about them, and might ask for some things to be changed. I'll try to work with whatever characters you write, as long as I can fit them into the RP.

If you have any questions, please ask. When enough players are found, I'll make an OOC thread to finalize the details.

Last edited:
Hey there. Was browsing through the bulletin board and noticed you haven't had any bites yet. It's getting a bit late for me tonight, but I'll try and see if I can get some players sent your way tomorrow.

Back