Hot Lead and Cold Hearts Interest check (1920's Film Noir)

Shadowwell

Hot Lead and Cold Hearts Interest Check
watchman_city_noir_4408.jpg

(read in a film noir voice if you would) The year is 1921 and things are heating up in the bustling metropolis of Cross Timber, Pennsylvania. The name suggests a picturesque town possibly something found on a Hallmark card, the truth is far from it. Beneath the picturesque appearance of this lovely city lays a dark underbelly, which has only gotten larger with the Prohibition. Many of the city’s resident that had to leave due to the draft and other reasons have returned to the city recently. Several Private investigators have made offices and hired locals. Many of the returnees to Cross Timber have joined them for the steady job, and work it can bring. In the years following WW I, many immigrants from all over have come to the US, some of a less savory nature than others.

Cross Timber is little different from most Cities in the US, especially now with the increase in its residents since the end of WW 1, this comparison is only skin deep. As the newer businesses have established themselves, the city has prospered and grown, but it has also started to rot. Not many can see this, most are too enchanted by the city and its pleasures to notice. Some have however, the Police of the CTPD have noticed and have long been combating this encroachment on their fair city. the others to notice are those who live a life on the edge, between light and darkness, among them the Private Eye's of the city.

Welcome to Hot Lead and Cold Hearts interest check. This is an Rp i have made on my other site, and while there are dedicated parties there, they are few, so i have put this over here to see if anyone would be interested. Ask questions and the like below and state your opinions if you wish.

So, This is to bump this thread.
I only included the barest infor here, I can include more, just please make some sort of suggestions so i can imporve this.

Hey there. I'm going to bump this roleplay to our front page to try and get it some more views :)

I havent adapted my character sheet over to this site, i was wanting to see how much interest there was. What do you mean by requirements?

There would be two types of Character Sheets/Applications in the rp, The NPC/civilian apps, for characters that wont be an integral part of the rp, but will still play a part from time to time and one for Private detectives and police officers, but a character using either app can be affiliated with criminal enterprises.

Last edited:
Back