Hot Spots Plotting and Coordination

Atomic Knight

Bear With Me
The Convergence Series GM
This thread will be for the plotting out with other players what your characters could get up to in any of the sandbox/Hot Spot threads. Feel free to offer your character up for interaction and see who bites. In addition, you can plan out mini-plots where players can run more long-form or complicated plots involving a group of other players.

Currently open Hot Spots:

Last edited:
Mission Time~

Following up on reports into a recent investigation into a small village known as Piper's Landing, the Coalition's Exorcist Branch has decided to launch an investigation into some of the ancient ruins present on Ash. Headed by Artorius Collbrande, a group of Coalition members and mercenaries will go deep into Ash to explore one of its greatest mysteries.

I would encourage people to play past characters for this as it will be lore related! (Though it's not required)​

Ragnarok Mission: Present from the Past

Some time ago, a young woman was found on the outskirts of Charon. She had managed to traverse all the way to the Southern Gate before collapsing, and was immediately brought into the UN Hospital for treatment. Miraculously, she was alive, despite a nasty head wound, and only suffered a concussion and short-term memory loss. She seemed to remember her name, at least: Geneva St. Claire. As her memory loss leaves her prone to wandering off, she has been kept in the hospital to recover, and hopefully to find some relation to take her in, but it appears that no one with the surname St. Claire has ever been recorded. It seemed that all hope would be lost, until one fateful day, when Geneva remembered that she had a certain item with her during her trek: a necklace with a unique insignia. She is certain that this necklace holds they key to finding who she really is...but she can't be trusted out there on her own, can she?​

Mission Time~

Following up on reports into a recent investigation into a small village known as Piper's Landing, the Coalition's Exorcist Branch has decided to launch an investigation into some of the ancient ruins present on Ash. Headed by Artorius Collbrande, a group of Coalition members and mercenaries will go deep into Ash to explore one of its greatest mysteries.

I would encourage people to play past characters for this as it will be lore related! (Though it's not required)​
Some people may have been wondering, "where the heck did this go??"

and the answer is nowhere! I'm still planning to start this, and may, in fact, do so this week.

Back