House of Madness

"I think so. Tinker said he tends to do that, that daydreamer," Alexander giggled as he sat up and went to Muir. "How was work?"

"Well...I was singing...and I guess I was a bit too loud," the bird creature responded with a sheepish grin. "Tinker came home early and threw a couch cushion at me. Guess I deserved it, though."

Muir nodded. "Tinker has problems with not having something to do and then taking her frustrations out on other people. She's better now than she used to be! But it's hard for her."

Muir just shrugged then stretched. "I'm going to take a shower. See you later!" He half danced toward his room to fetch a change of clothing.

'Oh boy,' Alexander thought, laughing while he watched Muir dance off. He returned to his bed and turned his music back on and sang softly:
"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart,
But the very next day, you gave it away..."

Muir came out of the shower nearly half an hour later, sighing contentedly as he wetly tramped his way to his room. He'd dried off enough to put on his clothes, but being a water demon, he tended to always be wet or at least damp.

Bored, Alexander strolled through the house, iPhone in hand, quietly singing along to the music.

Muir paused when he heard the singing and went to catch Alexander. "Is that Christmas music? Why are you singing Christmas music?"

"Just excited, that's all," the avian replied, a bit flustered that he'd been caught singing...again.

Muir frowned. "Uh... there's two months nearly and an entire holiday you are skipping over to get to Chrismas."

"Halloween's cool, but I'll admit, I'm only in it for the candy," the bird grinned. "Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate."

Back