How did you find the storyteller circle ?

A friend of mine who is also here found it and had me check it out, we've been working a project together and wanted a nice place to continue our project, the last place we were on turned into a...well...a clique haven to put it nicely.

I found this website on TOP10 Rp site...you know the one? The one where all the voting takes place?

I was in the search for somewhere where content, quality and a writers drive is prevalent. So I dragged a friend here too to see if we could integrate a project we are working on to a perhaps more understanding audience? That's the best way I can describe it. ^_^

Ok so I completely discovered this place by chance while looking at Funny Valentine memes.

Because I'm in a discord server with Plo, Kveykva, Guar, and Yun Lee. Yun Lee is the reason I think we came in to be honest.

For me, it was because I got bad experiences on other rp sites. *coughs* the inner sanctum, *coughs*. This place seemed like a good place to rolelay, so I moseyed on down and signed up.

I came over some sort of listing site as well.
I checked out other sites before, but found that on most RPs are up to 90% people playing out their sexual fantasies.
It was pretty much impossible to find an actual fantasy/sci-fi RP that did not heavily focus on sex in one way or another. And I am not into that.
The board rules here seem very reasonable, so i decided to give it a shot.

Well, I was truly looking for someone who could at least attempt at roleplaying a slice of life roleplay on Amino but I had no luck so I looked for another popular roleplaying platform and I ended up here and now I don't want to look at Amino.

I found this place after leaving another site seemed to be dying. I got ghosted by 90% of the people I tried to RP with, and nothing seemed to be working. Everywhere else seems to be focused on sexual fantasy fullfillment, and while I'm not completely opposed to doing the occassional sex scene... that's not what I'm into. This is my last shot before I give up on RPing. Not to be melodramatic... or anything... now it's awkward.

Some dudes were talking about the Convergence series and I asked if I could join, now here I am!

Last edited:
I was looking for a forum that I could access from my devices, googled 'roleplay sites' found the top roleplays site and from there connected to here. It was pretty much the first place I found that met the criteria of 'general' and had a moderately active community.

Back