1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: September's Featured Roleplays.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

How did you find us?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Tiko, Nov 11, 2016.

?

How did you find Storyteller's Circle?

1. Top RP Voting Site

289 vote(s)
    58.4%
  2. Facebook

1 vote(s)
    0.2%
  3. Google

94 vote(s)
    19.0%
  4. Invitation from a Friend

73 vote(s)
    14.7%
  5. Reddit

4 vote(s)
    0.8%
  6. Other

34 vote(s)
    6.9%
  1. Tiko

Tiko Demon Goat Staff Member Administrator Chronicles of the Omniverse GM

This is just a quick poll to help us identify where we are best drawing new people from so we can better focus our efforts :)

If you select 'other' please leave us a post explaining!

2. Rorshach's Journal

Rorshach's Journal You're locked in here with me.

I was subjected to bodily harm by someone who will remain nameless until I signed up :(

3. Diabolique

Diabolique They see me rooooollin. Staff Member Warden

I did a Google search for "roleplay forum."

Emory, Jasonchu and Bailwolf Koz like this.
  4. Axl

Axl Emperor's Faithful

I blame my old site for having an odd and vague way of interpreting and enforcing rules that I did not agree with.

5. armentho

armentho New Member

wanted a roll pley site in the browser and here i am

6. Gothamsiren

Gothamsiren New Member

I really wanted to go through a site which will give me good creative writers and I landed up here.

7. ElysianSyzygy

ElysianSyzygy Windswept Nomad

I saw it on topRp, but after some reading of rules and lurking on various sites, I decided to try out this one because it looked inviting (and new - something I rarely get to take part in - though of course, I am now starting to realize it is a "reboot" )

Glad to be here at any rate!

Deroc and Spec like this.
  8. Dementor Patronus

Dementor Patronus Dementor Patronus

Eh, I was just surfing the web because I was bored, lol. But, anyway, this site looked cool so I wanted to check it out.

9. Tiko

Curious question, what did you mean by reboot?

10. ElysianSyzygy

I got crossed up with the Omniverse and forgot to correct it. "Remastering" was probably closer to the word I was looking for, but I dont think it is relevant because I had misunderstood along the lines. Basically just that this isnt a "new" site in the sense it was just moved or given a new name, but again, I think I had misunderstood.

11. Tiko

Oh, no the site definitely is new! Dash and I built it because we weren't happy with the last two sites we frequented. The Omniverse roleplay was moved here from another site, but that's just one roleplay and a handful of players :) The other roleplays, and other players here are from all over the place. Definitely very new site. That's why I was confused about the reboot thing. Just a misunderstanding though that piqued my curiosity.

12. ElysianSyzygy

Yeah that was my bad lol I have been a little slow lately

13. Lord_Deathstalker

Lord_Deathstalker The bleeding nose perv

Reddit Roleplay for Reddit here looked fun and active

14. dark_roses

dark_roses New Member

Googled "roleplaying sites" and this popped up with others.

15. Randium

Randium Member

I found a role playing forum that was slow as hell, so I decided to browse through some others.
    This one just gave me the feeling.

KittyWolfSpirit likes this.
  16. Madam Taure

Madam Taure New Member

I'd like to congratulate you for reaching second place of hits in on the Top RP Sites listings, and would note that this is how I found this community!

17. Tiko

Thank you very much! We've been working very hard!

18. Curi0sity

Curi0sity Adventurous Android

pretty much me

19. _BB_

_BB_ Resident Bard

I found you guys on toprp and the admin seemed super lovely so I joined up!

20. Tiko

Lies and slander! :eek: We're all mean old grouches here :D