Votes: 150 22.2%
  • Invitation from a Friend

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • Reddit

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 71 10.5%

• Total voters
Found it on a site that listed the best RP sites. I've been in RPNation for over a year now, and while I do have fun there, I wanted to check other sites as well. So far I've noticed several similarities between the two sites, which is good, as I won't have a hard time understanding how things work here. Mostly I just wanted a greater pool of roleplayers to meet and roleplay with.

I found this website from looking at a website listing ‘Best RP sites’ or something along the lines of that. I chose this one over the others, as the website almost looks oldschool, and I like that.

I actually found the site through another RP site. The profile editor had a space to put down other sites we are affiliated with.

i came here because the old rp site I went to e chat shut down a long time ago and I don't wanna use discord and also cause a friend of mine from e chat has disappeared he never showed up again

I spent about an hour or so looking for a roleplay website with a friend then finally decided to just go for it on one that seemed to be laid-back and had a lot of opportunity.

I'm really not sure. Last June I got exiled from my RP home site for ninety days so I went on a journey through the interwebz looking for other RP sites. I found mention of several places by members on various sites I visited and I would bookmark them. I think I had about twenty in a browser folder. Some days later I started going through them and I registered for a hand full, and that kept me busy until my jail sentence ended. The other day I took a look in my folder and checked out some placed I hadn't gotten to, and this was one of them. So I'm not really sure where I found the link to this site.

A few years back I used RP Repository, but fell off and now I just wanted to try other platforms, and Storytellers circle came up a loooot and had a lot of good reviews soo here I am :))

Back