Votes: 150 22.2%
  • Invitation from a Friend

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • Reddit

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 71 10.5%

• Total voters
I'm kinda new here.... understatement of the year I've had no idea what to do I just want to do some roleplaying but I'm just confused cani get some help please

Honestly, same. And so far, can agree, does seem to be one of, it not the, best one out there.

Also googled best roleplaying sites! This was second on the list and I bypassed the first because this one just seemed better. Liking it so far!

Also put in a search for current best roleplaying sites. Scrolled down their list and this one had formats and functions I'm most familiar and comfortable with.

I was searching for a discontinued role playing forum called Tentacle or The Tentacle for someone I care about. Should this den of depravity and wholesomeness prove suitable, we will make a joke for future stories here alongside the rest of this new (to us!) community. Hiya.

Voted 'Other' on the poll.

Found this site while scrolling through the Convergence Wiki Site, clicked on a archive RP Thread and found the site. Seems pretty neat as I looked at the layout.

Just jumped in to search in Google. I simply am getting desperate to find role-play partners. Just because people started leaving the sinking ship Chatango.

I did some research when I found this page. I like this place a bit better as the others I went too never used Discord which is a good thing now meaning for us we can role play here or use Discord.

I've decided to try an rp forum a little while ago. After visiting quite a few of them I stumbled upon this one and decided to give it a go. Most fantasy RP forums I checked had a pretty planned out universe or world which doesn't sit right with me, that's why I was kind of attracted to this one.

White sand empire. A friend recommended I give you guys a try as a way of broadening my long-term OC's interaction with other writers.

By accident. I was actually looking for a reading/writing forum where I could discuss my favorite books and other stories.

Back