Votes: 150 22.2%
  • Invitation from a Friend

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • Reddit

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 71 10.5%

• Total voters
Oh yeah! They are super mean and unhelpful! ;):pjokes, really, this place is awesome so far and I've only just joined myself! Best RP site I've had the pleasure of finding! @_BB_

I was sent from a link on placed a nearly dead and inactive RP forum. I was curious about it, and it looks alright, so here I am now~.

Curious. Which forum did you find our link on? I didn't think we put any links around on any forums.

Curious. Which forum did you find our link on? I didn't think we put any links around on any forums.
It was on roleplayingkingdom.boards.net where someone announced that they were moving in the chat. So, I decided to follow him here.

Ah I see. Alright, thanks! Was just curious :)

I like to RP with my friend but I figured there'd be a place on the internet so here I am!

Recently got into roleplay, through a friend, I went looking for top roleplay sites and storyteller's Circle was the first to catch my attension

I was looking to get back into roleplaying again, so I just searched top sites and thought this place had the most personal feel to it, not like the distant ones with thousands upon thousands of different roleplays, half abandoned (in my experience...).

A friend of mine was interested in involving himself in forum rp, so I sought a suitable place for him to engage. Unfortunately, he was too paranoid to pursue and I was left here to my lonesome.

Well I know some people and I came here because our old forum didn't have the best moderators and it wasn't really compatible with rps so we jumped ship.

I found this site because myself and my friends needed a new site because our old one was really bad. This place seems very nice and everyone so far has been lovely. :p

I got here because of a long and complicated string of events involving paranoia, boredom, and a digital watch.

Back