Votes: 150 22.2%
  • Invitation from a Friend

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • Reddit

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 71 10.5%

• Total voters
I found you guys on the Top RP Sites listing. I took a look at the top 5, and this one stood out the most.

I found this place through RP topsites. I was from iwaku, but decided I needed a change and liked this place so here I am. : )

Same as Kimmy for me! I've been looking around for a new place after moving on from Iwaku.

I joined here after the RP group I was in decided to move websites. Gotta say pretty glad to be here! Always looking forward to exploring new things.

I followed several other members of an RP group that have also joined recently.

Like so many others I found you guys on toprp.

I clicked my way through all the sites listed on the first page and this one just waved at me and smiled and I thought why not ^^

I found the site on RPtop sites after digging around for a roleplay forum that would fit my interests!
This site seemed to have a little bit of everything, so I decided to hop in and give it a try.~

I merely google searched for a place to Roleplay. Storytellercircle is looking promising! ^^

I found you all because I google "active RP forums sites" and stumbled across you all on Top RP Voting. I glance at other sites, but I like the layout of this site the most. ^^

This is just a quick poll to help us identify where we are best drawing new people from so we can better focus our efforts :)

If you select 'other' please leave us a post explaining!
I was bored and looked up "top role playing sites" and storeytellers cirlce was one of the first ones I read and it sounded interesting, I came on an dchecked it out and I love it so far.

Back