Votes: 77 15.0%
  • Reddit

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 38 7.4%

• Total voters

DefRevenge24601

The Friendliest Mushroom
I think I found this place on the Top RP Voting site, but I found that on a site that wouldn't send me a confirmation email, which I found on TvTropes.

Might as well comment here to give the full story. I came across a wiki for a roleplay that was on this forum. The convergence series, I believe, and I was incredibly intrigued. And also incredibly confused because I didn’t know what was going on on that wiki. Then one thing led to another and now I’m here.

Cer-Kamber

Demon Wolf
I actually found this site via a top roleplaying sites website but I found that by searching in Google. Also I'm not exactly sure where I shoukd be posting to get noticed

TheHornedWolf

I found this site randomly roughly 3 years ago, RPed vigorously and then got punched in the gut by life. Stuff has settled down and I'm living on my own now, as such I now have the opportunity to come back.

KittyWolfSpirit

The Crazy Cat Lady
I found this site randomly roughly 3 years ago, RPed vigorously and then got punched in the gut by life. Stuff has settled down and I'm living on my own now, as such I now have the opportunity to come back.
I know the feeling, that is why both my fiance & I have been MIA from the site. :(

pandakatiefominz

I began role playing in middle school, stopped for many years, and started up again a few years ago. When the RP that got me started again ended unexpectedly, I tried to move on, and then I tried to forget it, but most of my old spots have died. My friend found this site for me on a list, and sent it to me to help me.