Votes: 150 22.2%
  • Invitation from a Friend

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • Reddit

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 71 10.5%

• Total voters
First off Tiko, nice avi picture. I have the same demon saved on my computer for a story I'm writing about a fallen angel. Secondly, I found this site through a web page listing the top roleplaying forums online. I'm hoping to find a place to call home here among all you lovely people.

I looked up roleplay sites into the search engine and then found this place on TopRoleplayingSites among the top ten. You guys looked the most organized so I decided to join.

I came here when I searched up 'Top Roleplay sites.' And TopRP' Popped up, I looked at it and found this, so far I like it!

It wasn't exactly an invitation, but Minerva mentioned this site and I thought I would check it out.

I have been on other roleplay sites before and they... where not the nicest of places and the last one I was on before this one I had to leave it cause one, all the people who had been there for three years or more put themselves and a pedestal, and wouldn’t let any new people join their roleplays no matter who you are. And then the new people didn’t invite me to anything cause my gramma and spelling was not good enough so XD I ended up making my own roleplays which no one was intrested. And two, one of my friends from school was on there and, I’m not really friends with her anymore so... I left that site but missed roleplaying so I went looking and found the Top RP voting site, this one was second but I read through all of them and when I read the description it stood out to me, and visited this site I felt at home and welcomed immediately which is awesome >w<

I found this site by clicking an affiliate link on Elvera which I had just affiliate linked to my own site.

I found this site because I was googling ‘rp sites’ and this was the first one that popped up! I saw that it seemed well moderated and open to all levels and types of roleplays, and decided to boogey on over to check it out for myself ;)

I was on another Roleplay forum abd I saw another user mention the site. They commented on despite this being a smaller community, it appeared to ne much more active. I dunno if other kids are still in school or what, but this dry period didn't mesh well with my returning enthusiasm to roleplay. So here I am!

I was recommended to SC by a friend. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what her username is on here; I looked for what I expected her handle to be and it's not here. I'll figure it out soon enough, I suppose.

I was googling around cuz I'm sorta sick of tumblr (lol) and stumbled across this via that toprp site! It seemed neat so I made an account on impulse...you know, as one does.

A similar story as gabbiwrites. Tumblr's update wasn't too my liking so a nice google search told me about this place! Figured I'd give it a try.

Back